The Dragon takes a walk

"We need to set your boundaries," Eruhaben said early one morning.

Kim Rok Soo looked at him obediently. He did not want to get spanked by the geezer's tail again just because he called him a socially constipated geezer.

That is how terrifying this old man is!

Eruhaben sat him down on his lap and started petting him. This old man can be very gentle at times. He would occasionally catch sight of him smiling at him.

I would have run away if it had not been for your good looks.

There's one thing for sure—Eruhaben is faithfully doing his. best to teach him everything.

Unknowingly, years went by in a flash. For a dragon, time is not a problem.

He despised Eruhaben's classes, but he had successfully completed his second phase. He had no idea how he got through it at the age of one hundred.

He and the black egg stayed in his lair for a hundred years.

He saw several wars led by those in black robes or by kingdoms seeking power.

"Oh, Rowoon is my bet." This is the third war in which the Rowoon Kingdom has maintained its reputation as the oldest defender of the time.

Eruhaben looked at him. The dragon is responsible for keeping an eye on the wars but never intervening.

"Do you see what they are doing?"

"They are just some stupid self-gratifying endeavor."

"Right."

His strict teaching methods have finally paid off! Eruhaben would question him about human nature, but he has not forgotten who he once was.

He had spent the previous hundred years studying everything there was to know about dragons. He was able to safely pass his second phase, just like Eruhaben, but the golden dragon has yet to pass through the third.

Of course, he still does not know what his name is.

Should he keep his old name? Or should I get a new one?

Of course, he wants his name to be accepted in this world, but he cannot ask this socially challenged dragon. He would always go back somewhere in his comfort zone and say fuck off for all he cared.

"Remember that dragons have a duty to protect the world when there is a threat to its existence," the golden dragon said boredly as he turned around. "Right, now that you have turned a century old, it is time for you to meet that."

"Meet with whom?"

"Elves and a higher existence."

He followed the old man and went to a village where there was a world tree. The elves looked them in the eyes and welcomed them with open arms. Eruhaben was especially welcoming to elves. He even questions whether that was truly Eruhaben.

They decided to return another day because the world tree was sleeping when they arrived.

He went to another location because Eruhaben was returning to the lair. He still wants to look around and find some annoying things.

If it had not been for the brown-haired child with the tasteless mask from a century ago.

It was a coincidence to meet that bastard once more. Yet, he did not expect to meet that bastard in this kind of situation. He was adorable because he resembled an elementary schooler with an impossible dream.

He can not help but exclaim, "You are wearing that tasteless crap again!" The bastard was changing his clothes in the middle of the war. He did not know why, but he must be a neat freak.

When he saw him, the boy exclaimed.

"You bastard! I have been looking for you for years! You even killed my pawns back then!" The previous redhead has turned brown.

"Hah! You are still a bitch's son in this lifetime! You freakin remember your past, too! What a creep!"

"I am not a creep, so why am I arguing with you? I am a chosen creature to rule the world!"

"Hah! How right you are to call yourself a creature, but chosen? Hah!" he looked down and noticed the thing down there, "You think those small testicles can rule the world! Hah! You bastard, you are just a snotty-nosed brat freshly out of his diapers! You have not changed at all!"

The bastard frowned as if he was cursing him in his head. He had just lost a battle of words. Kim Rok Soo is free to speak as much as he wants as long as it is not a command. If it is a command, he can order everyone—including himself—to do something he shouldn't. That was not something he desired.

He can be destroyed by wielding too much power.

He does not wish to be destroyed.

{the foreshadowing kekekekke}

It is a good thing he is assumed humanoid form. His height is the same as the brat who is dangerously wielding his sword. But, for Pete's sake, he is also a swordmaster! He defended himself with the bastard's sword and slammed him to the ground with his tail.

His round chubby tail has not yet formed into a full pledge dragon tail, and he is still five meters longer than Eruhaben. He is actually too short, having completed his second phase. His pimple-like horn has now developed into an adorable antler-like one.

Because of this, he slapped the jerk with his tail and smiled as he floats with his wings.

"You are not my type, you bastard human."

"I will make you like me, you bloody noodles," the brat said as he struggled to rise from the ground.

Given that he has been cursed with countless reincarnations.

I should ask Haben-nim why I know such useless details. Does it have to do with my attribute?

"We're not finished yet, you bastard!"

He went on to smack this cretin with his tail once more.

"I will see you when I see you, bastard!" he laughed, throwing another middle finger at this jerk.

Hah. That was extremely refreshing. That bastard may have been offended when I threw the same middle finger at him a hundred years ago.

Actually, no normal newborn baby would curse someone and tell them to fuck off.

I am going to have some fun.

He will have dozens of centuries at his disposal.

It will be a lot of fun for a long time to antagonize and domesticate that bastard.

.

.

Everything would have been perfect if not for the fuming golden dragon welcoming him home.

"I am sorry."

"Kneel."

He wanted to croak, but his voice didn't come out.

Another day of punishment—

"How the hell were you able to know where I went?"

"I have my ways."

I'll be careful then.

He begrudgingly kneeled on beans with his arms up in the air.

Life...

Why is this old man so strict?!

He can't say that out loud, or it'll be another spanking session.

He adorably pouted, hoping it can decrease his punishment, but...

It didn't work!

It's because of that tasteless bastard!

TBC