The Dragon Called Him Father

"Hey, Eru-nim," he said as he rolled onto his back and looked at the golden dragon who was wiping his brother's shell, "Is it normal for a dragon to know someone's life span?"

His tail continued to flail while he tapped the old Dragon on the back. "Why did you ask?" Eruhaben asked.

"Do you remember the man I told you about, the one who attacked us a century ago?"

The old dragon was deafeningly quiet and nodded.

"He reincarnated."

Eruhaben looked at him, trying to figure out if he was lying or not. He is certain that this child is not lying to him right now because he has looked him in the eyes. He has trust issues because this brat has so many excuses to avoid his lessons.

"It must be because of your attribute."

Actually, the old dragon looked for the child's attributes. He can only conclude that his ability extends beyond his commands to other subjects that may or may not defy world laws. No, it may even become the law of the world.

Even he, the dragon, who has lived for as long as he can remember, finds it difficult to comprehend such a powerful ability. That is why this dragon needed to be guided in order to avoid more significant danger.

Dragons are proud creatures who submit to the Dragon Lord. The last dragon lord has died, and the remaining dragons have gone into seclusion to ensure their survival. Eruhaben assumed that this Crimson Dragon and this Black Egg were the Dragon Lord's eggs, but there is something sinister hovering above this crimson dragon.

His attribute is almost divine in its magnitude. He even considered the Dragon God, a deity and the origin of the Dragons. But it would be too much to think about.

"Also..."

He looked at Eruhaben, puzzled.

"Be cautious when bestowing your favors; a dragon's favor can be used to create evil."

A Dragon's Favor—Unlike other abilities, it's a very dangerous one because a dragon may be bound to the person with whom they bestow their favor. It's one they'll follow and support.

Well, looking at this dragon, he might play with that poor favored person, if ever.

But that thing gave Kim Rok Soo some plans.

If I plan to tame that bastard, then I should go do him a favor and force him to do some good deeds. Kekekekke

He didn't know that such fun would exist!

.

.

The old dragon, of course, felt as if his life was about to end as a result of this threat. This is the first time he has seen such an unruly and out-of-control dragon. That crimson dragon is still doing some business for all the chaos he is causing out there.

"Do not turn into your older brother," he said to the black egg while shining it.

It trembled lightly as if laughing at him. He just frowned. He just hopes he does not get another troublemaker with the black egg. Looking at it, it will not hatch for a long time. Unlike its elder brother, the amount of mana gathered was massive.

That crimson dragon has a limited supply of mana. He appears to have been hatched through coercion. However, his attribute compensates for his low mana. He cannot wield mana like other dragons, but he can control it perfectly. As long as that body is filled with mana, he has the ability to coerce everything to his will.