The Dragon's Wife meets his Father-in-Law

"DADDY!"

Tara runs as fast as she can towards Radish, hugging his waist. Despite being 300 years old, she still had the appearance of a teenager. Of course, who is Radish to not welcome this adorable little star? This is his moment to flex his strength since his daughter finally open up to him!

He lifted and carried her like a proud papa would do to their kids.

Tara was taken aback but giggled after saying, "Dad couldn't even lift me. But Mom did. Haha."

"Do not bother asking that noodle," Radish stated. "He is weak."

"Right, too weak. And he is a dragon," Tara agreed.

"Right?"

The father and daughter duo overheard one groan from the side. "I am weak," Rhae explained, approaching them. However, he did not appear in his usual manly human form this time. He appeared in his female shapeshifting form.

Roksu has 106 cm melons dangling from his chest, 98 cm booty, and a waist of 70 cm. He is dressed in black and gold Greek goddess-style clothing, which highlights her red hair. While their daughter wore white, the father—er, current mother—wore black.

This made White Star blush. To think that this annoying Dragon would look so good in female form.

But it did not stop there.

Radish had to restrain himself from committing a massacre. Everyone, he meant, every male nobleman or commoner, was staring at his wife.

"Daddy is so beautiful," Tara exclaimed. She is finally walking on her own, but being the mischievous little girl she is, she holds both of her parents' hands and runs around, pulling and forcing them to run until her current mother exclaims in exhaustion.

"Wait a minute. I need to catch my breath." Rhae breathed and sat down like a man. Her legs were separated, and she posed in a male manner while taking a break.

"Girls should keep their legs close. Grandpa will scold you, Mom." Tara laughs.

Rhae, who mastered both male and female etiquette, smiled. She crossed her legs and smiled at her daughter, "like this?"

"Yes, like this." Tara giggled and looked at her father. "Water, Daddy! Mommy needs it. Now be a gentleman!"

Radish frowned but he took some water from his spatial pocket.

"So there is still a speck of gentlemanliness in your being?" Rhae snarks and drinks the water Radish conjured.

However, Rhae came to a halt when he sensed a prickly presence nearby. She immediately displayed her best behavior.

"Oh, he arrived! Hello, Grandpa!"

There's this beautiful, frowning golden dragon staring at Rhae.

Radish stared at the golden-haired man who came like a god, from nowhere.

This man.

He remembered this golden-haired man who had taken Tara away that time.

If he is grandpa, then...

"Grandpa Eru! It is rare to see you here!" Tara ran up to him and hugged his waist. Radish remained silent and stood there, watching the ancient dragon. He knew Rhae had already passed the third phase, but this dragon—he has not crossed that line yet, but he is powerful enough to mask Rhae's appearance. He is not sure if Rhae is just useless and weak or what, but this golden dragon is no joke.

Eruhaben looked at him and said, "It must be that White Radish." His expression morphed into a more dangerous growl.

"You have a peculiar taste, Rhae."