Chapter Twenty One - Hot Nights and Cheese Fights

Friday had come very quickly, and I could tell Carter and I were both very excited for our date. We had been very intimate this past week, and he had been looking even more sexy than usual.

Carter's mom was goig out for the night, and said we could use her kitchen as long as we were careful. Or as long as Carter didn't blow up something while trying to cook, which I was hoping she was kidding about when she said.

Right before I had to head over, I threw on a flowy, strapless tan dress and my favorite light purple knit cardigan to make myself more comfortable. I didn't really have to impress Carter, but I wanted to feel cute and pretty. And I had worn pretty matching undies and lace bra just in case.

I climbed throught the tree, thankful I had worn my small sneakers and not dreaded heels, and knocked on his window as the wind blew my curled hair around me head. I saw Carter get up from his desk across the small room and smile as he opened up the window for me. I swung myself in and plopped down on the bed right below the window.

"Well don't you look adorable." Carter says as he grabs my waist and pulls me up off the bed and into his arms. He gave me a kiss on the neck and his mouth lingered.

"You don't look too bad yourself" I said back, but the words came out shaky. He looked so good, I could barely speak. He had on khaki panst with a light colored button down and a college-y looking sweater. "I see we got a little fancy. It's kid of hot." I whispered in his ear. Call me a whore, but I was so turned on by him right now. I bet he would look better without all his clothes on too...

"So you ready? I have everything all set downstairs. I'm making my speacialty. Grilled cheese and macaroni and cheese." he says, and I'm suddenly excited.

"Oh, yay! My favorites!" I pull him downstairs.

Carter gets started cooking and I see him pull a ton of cheese out of the fridge, "It's a good thing I like cheese, because I'm guessing I wouldn't really have a choice in the matter."

He agrees with me and continues to leyer the cheese onto the bread for the sandwhiches and open the box of Velveta mix.

I reach across the counter to grab a few slices of American cheese out of the deli package, but Carter catches me and when I try to run away he grabs me around the waist and pushes me against the wall. Then, he does something sexier than I ever thought he was capable of. Right when I thought he had forgotten about the cheese and just wanted to kiss me, I went to put the slices into my mouth. But before it could go anywhere farther than the edge, he grabbed my leg right beneath my butt and pulled it towards him and rubbed our bodies together until I opened my mouth to moan. He took that opportunity to take the cheese off my lip with his mouth and gave me a cheeky smirk when he knew I had realized what he had just done.

"You're bad" I say to him as he walks back to the stove and pours the pasta into the boiling water.

He winks at me, "It's more like bad ass, even I know it's pretty dangerous to take food away from you."

I fake-gasp and pretend to get mad and he apologizes like crazy.

My whole mind is in overload as I realize where I am and what I'm doing. I was with Carter, and I could not be any happier, and even better, he was making me food!

"Here's your sandwhich, and I'm mixing the pasta now. He placed a plate with my grilled cheese in front of me and then spooned macaroni and cheese into a bowl and gave it to me. I sat up on the counter of the island and began eating the sandwhich.

"This is really good. And you didn't cause any explosions in the process."

"Hey, don't insult my cooking." he says as he sits across from me on the counter. He feeds me some mac and cheese and I smile at the taste of the Velveta.