Koh Phangan

Rain POV :

Finally, we landed in Koh Phangan after two hours long journey. I know that P'Phai and Sky were having a hard time staying away from each other. But this was the only way where I and Nhai can get revenge on P'Phai for kidnapping my friend and getting married without any of us. I know very well that these Theerapanyakuls, they can't stay away from us for a long time. I and Nhai had a full proof plan on how to get those Theerapanyakuls on their knees for us. That was the reason I called my Grand Pa for helping me.

Day When Sky and Phai returned to Thailand:

Porsche - You know you can say talk to us about anything right?

Rain nodded his head in yes.

Vegas - Then tell us Rainy boy. Do you want to tell us anything?

Rain looked at everyone once and then started talking about his plan.

Rain - I know it sounds a bit weird but I know everyone wants to teach Sky and P'Phai a lesson for running away from home when threat was all around them.

Type - What plan do you have now?

Rain - Dad... You said that Grand Pa has teached you a big lesson before you got married to Pa right?

Tharn and Type looked at each other. It was still a nightmare for both of them.

Tharn gulped his saliva while Type looked at him in worry and pity expression.

Tharn - Why do you want to talk about that nightmare?

Type - And who told you about that? Look at your Dad, he still terrified of your Grand Pa.

Rain - Grand Ma told me about that.

Type - But why are you bringing this up now?

Rain - Because I want to teach those three a lesson.

Pete - What are you planning, Rain?

Rain - Think about this Pa Pete... Those three stupid brothers think that world revolves around them. They are needed to teach a lesson.

Lian - So what does that have to do with your Grand Pa?

Type - Don't underestimate my Pa, Lian. Tharn had to go through a lot of struggle for more than seven years just to get married to me. He even travelled to Koh Phangan every week when I got ordained. And that's when my father agreed to our marriage.

Kuea - Are you serious?

Tharn - And I almost got killed by him using a Machette.

A smirk was formed on Lian's face when he heard that from Tharn.

Rain - Exactly.... You were a spoiled rich brat before you met Pa.

Type - Ai' Rain

Rain - Sorry Pa... But that's what Dad Thorn and Grand Pa told me.

Tharn - P'Thorn...

Lian - So what is your plan?

Rain - Actually using Grand Pa and teaching P'Phayu a lesson was my plan. But later Nhai joined and said that he wanted to teach Aiyaret a lesson as well. So I thought why don't we include P'Phai into that as well?

Kinn - That's not a bad idea.

Porsche - But will my sons be safe?

Rain - Of course, Pa Porsche. They will just get to taste a new medicine.

Lian - I agree with this plan. I need to teach him a lesson. My son has suffered enough and I don't want him to go through it again.

Kinn - Both of them suffered enough. But teaching him a lesson is not a bad idea.