I Love you

Sky thought for a moment and got back into reality. So he pulled Phai closer to him surprising Phai which resulted in a glistered squeal of his name from Phai.

Phai - Sky....

Sky leaned forward towards Phai's face and kissed him.

Sky - Yes

Phai - Yes what?

Sky - I will be your boyfriend.

Phai POV :

Sky - I will be your boyfriend

Phai - Sure?

Sky nodded his head in a yes.

Phai - I need words baby.

Sky - I already answered your question.

Phai - I didn't hear it clearly.

Sky slapped Phai's shoulder playfully and pulled Phai's ears close to his mouth which sent shivers to Phai's spine.

Sky - P'Phai, I agree to be your boyfriend.

Phai pulled Sky and started shouting.

Phai - Thank you my Sky. Thank you so much. I love you.... I love you so much....

Sky - P'Phai... calm down... you will disturb your neighbours.

Phai - I don't care. If they get disturbed, I will ask them to move out and buy the whole building for you.

Sky laughed

Phai - You agreed to be my boyfriend now. You can't step back now. Also you can't say that you lied or anything else.

Sky - Ahhh... I won't say anything like that now please shut your mouth.

Phai - Not today.... I am not going to shut up until you close my mouth with yours.

Sky blushed by Phai's request. Phai smiled and kissed Sky. The kiss was not the same as the one which they had a few minutes ago. It was rough. It was filled with love and at the same time it was filled with lust.

Phai pulled Sky more and more closer to him leaving zero gap between them. Phai's hands ran across Sky's neck and hair. Sky's hands reacted the same way as Phai's. After having an intense kiss, Phai touched both of their foreheads and said

Phai - I am not going to let you go again.

Sky - And you are stuck with me forever now.

Phai picked up Sky and Sky wrapped his legs around Phai's waist and Phai rubbed both of their noses together.

Phai - I love you my Sky

Sky - I love you too P'Phai

They both smiled at each other and started kissing. The kisses turned into a hot mess within seconds. Both of them were trying to gain power over the other but Sky lost it and gave in to his Phi. Phai carried Sky to the bed. He pushed the clothes to the floor which were on the bed a few minutes ago.

He gently placed Sky on bed and hovered over him. Sky pulled Phai into a kiss. Phai let him do whatever he wanted. They started kissing eachother with the longing, they didn't want to rush anything. Both of them wanted to claim their partner. Sky's hand ran over Phai's hair. They slowly made their way to Phai's neck. Phai balanced himself on the bed and Sky so that Sky won't feel his weight on him. They kissed continuously for how many times only they know. The kisses were small and sweet.

Phai started kissing Sky's forehead and then moved towards his eyes which had tears a few minutes ago. He then kissed his ears and cheeks. He moved from cheeks to chin. He caressed Sky's face with the trail of his kisses of love. Both of them locked their eyes and were looking at each other. Phai made Sky sit on the bed and started removing the suit he was wearing.