Special Chapter -1 (Part - 2)

[ Author's Note: Since many of you wanted second part of it... Here I am posting the second part of special chapter.... Also we reached the 100k milestone.... Woohoo....]

Sky and Phai bid their goodbyes to each other and left.

Sky POV :

Sky ran downstairs to Rain who was sitting at the bar counter and was having his Vodka Martini.

Sky - Rain....

Rain - What's wrong? What did he say?

Sky - He said he already has someone.

Rain - He what?

Sky - But he also said he wants to give us a try.

Rain - That means is he cheating? Is he two timing? Sky...no no my friend you can't marry him.

Sky - Shut up Rain. You know about the Theerapanyakuls. They are not cheaters. P'Phai said he wanted to give us a chance. That means he has no one.

Rain - That means he is single?

Sky - Yes and he said that he will give me a chance to pursue him.

Rain - Really??? Congratulations Sky.

Sky - Thank you Rain.

Rain - It is time to celebrate...

Saying that Rain patted the seat next to him asking Sky to sit and turned to the bar tender.

Rain - Phi... We need shots. We are going to celebrate. My friend got his chance to prove his love to his crush.

Bartender - Khab.

Sky - But I don't drink.

Rain - Come on Sky... Don't be a mood spoiler. I already called my cutie Ms. Little Type to pick us up. She will be here in no time. And Hia might join her.

Saying that Rain pushed a shot of vodka into Sky's mouth. Both of them enjoyed the night, dancing their hearts out. Unknown to him that someone didn't leave the pub and was watching them from far.

Phai POV :

Phayu was waiting for Phayu outside the bar. But he didn't arrive even after waiting ten minutes. So he came inside looking for him. Phayu saw him standing near the stairs railing and looking at someone. He was furious as well as curious who caught his attention. So he went towards him to catch him with his hands.

Phayu - Who caught the great Phoenix Theerapanyakul's attention?

Phai - Look over there, that cute kitten who dared to express his feelings without thinking of anything or scared of being rejected.

Phayu - Huh?

Phai - I will explain it later to you.

Phayu - Woah...they both look like they were wasted.

Phayu was about to go near Rain and Sky. But Phai stopped him from moving.

Phai - Where are you going ?

Phayu - to help them out.

Phai - Look over there.

Saying that Phai showed Phayu the other person who reached them.

Phayu - And who is that?

Phai - Big brother of the other kitten who is with my kitten.

Phayu - They do know they were going to be wasted.

Phai shrugged his shoulders and looked at Sky and Rain who were being helped by Rain's siblings to go out of the pub.

Sky POV :