Dadda loves you my baby

Phai POV :

By the time I came back to my room, I saw Sky was sleeping peacefully. While Pran was sitting on the couch.

Phai - You want to take him home?

Pran - No, it's better if he stays here.

Phai - You know what happened? Don't you?

Pran - Yes, I know everything.

Phai - And you still accepted and asked him to be your boyfriend?

Pran - Why? I love him for what he is? Why should I care about his past? I want to be his present and future. He doesn't deserve someone who constantly makes him think about his past. He needs someone who can say that it's okay to not be okay. He needs someone who can help him so that he won't rely on his past.

Phai - I agree with that.

Pran - So can I trust you on that?

Phai - what do you mean?

Pran - I know you love him as much as he loves you.

Phai - We don't, he has his mate and that is you.

Pran - Do you really think I am his mate?

Phai - He said you both are together and you both are all lovey-dovey in the office. Everyone thinks you both are a couple.

Pran just smiled and said - Take care of him.

Saying that Pran went away. I went and slept beside Sky. I couldn't stop staring at him. He is so cute and calm when he is asleep. I hope you won't get nightmares again. I hope you can move on from everything that happened. Phai kissed Sky's forehead, Sky snuggled into Phai in sleep and Phai sniffed his scent to calm himself.

Porsche POV :

Porsche - Why is love so hard on this family?

Pete - What's wrong?

Porsche - I feel like this family has a curse that is being carried forward with every generation.

Pete - Porsche, why are you crying?

Pete went and hugged his best friend who was crying non - stop for almost an hour.

Vegas and Kinn entered the room.

Kinn - You are still crying?

Porsche - what do you expect me to do when my kid is suffering ? And I can't even help him ? What's the use of all the power, all the money, all the fame?

Kinn - We can't bring our grandson back to life Porsche? No one can bring anyone back from the death bed.

Vegas - What do you mean by grandson?

Pete - What do you mean by death bed?

Vegas - What the hell happened?

Porsche couldn't stop crying. His husband came and started consoling him.

Vegas - Answer me Dammit !!!!

Kinn - Sky was pregnant with Phai's kid

Pete - Sky what?

Kinn - when we took Phai to America, Sky came here to inform us about that. But there was no one at home and Khun said that we left the country. Sky was left in disbelief and had an accident on the way back home.

Pete's eyes started tearing up listening to Kinn's confession. Vegas came and hugged his husband. Vegas eyes also turned moist because of the sad news he heard.