Boyfriends

Sky POV :

As Phayu and Rain went inside, Phai took his chance and pulled Sky towards him and kissed him. Sky also kissed him back.

Phai - Is he okay?

Sky - He is....he just wants him to know his value

Phai - Good... He needs to know it

Sky - I hope they settle soon..

Phai - They will... They can't live without each other.

Sky looked at the people who were entering the reception of the garage. Sky turned back to Phai only to see him staring at Sky.

Sky - What are you staring at?

Phai - My boyfriend

Sky - P'Phai

Phai - Khab

Sky - I forgot to tell you something

Phai - What is it?

Sky - Pa said that he wants to talk to you.

Phai - Did he agree?

Sky - I don't know... We will know once both meet and talk to each other.

Phai - When does he want to meet me?

Sky - He didn't say anything but I will let you know soon.

Phai - No problem... I am so happy that he wants to talk to me..... Wait a minute baby....

Saying that Phai turned back to the car and bought a small white bag and gave it to Sky.

Phai - This is for you

Sky - What is it?

Phai - Open and see

Sky opened the bag and found a box wrapped in a gift cover. He opened the bag and a new phone.

Sky - P'Phai

Phai - This one is for you so that we can talk to each other since your Dad will confiscate your phone again.

Sky - But Phi

Phai - No buts... We have wasted enough time and I don't want that to happen again. If anything happens you can call me at any time. I don't want you to feel alone.

Sky - Thank you.

Phai - Instead of thank you can I get something else?

Sky - What do you want?

Phai - kiss

Sky - You kissed me a moment ago.

Phai - That doesn't mean I can't get another one right?

Sky quickly gave a small peck on Phai's lips and tried to walk inside. But Phai held him by his hand and stopped him.

Sky - What?

Phai - That is not a kiss, let me show you a proper kiss.

Saying that Phai kissed him again. A minute later Sky moved back from the kiss.

Sky - Enough... Let's go inside now.

Phai and Sky walked inside to the garage with hand in hand.

Rain POV :

Rain and Phayu went inside the garage. Rain was about to open the door while Phayu also tried to open. Rain starred at Phayu when they bumped into each other.

Phayu - Rain

Rain - Move

Saying that Rain went inside with an angry face, while Phayu silently followed him. Rain went and sat at his favourite spot in the garage where he used to work on his projects along with Phayu. He wanted Phayu to follow him but he didn't.