Knock knock

Pran - Leave it to me. I will handle them. Don't worry about that. You can leave the current project details to Phayu and Rain. They will work on it.

Sky - Hmmm... I will do that once they come back to the company.

Pran - By the way where is he? He didn't come with you and Nhai?

Sky - Why would he come with us?

Pran - Yesterday while returning home I met him and he said that he will be staying at the Theerapanyakul Mansion.

Sky - I don't know. I didn't see him in the morning.

Pran took his phone and called Rain but Phayu lifted the call.

Pran - Hello Rain, where are you kitty?

Phayu - Hello P'Pran, it's me Phayu.

Pran - Hoo... Phayu is Rain with you?

Phayu - Yes Phi, his cycle started this morning. So I brought him to the guest house. Is there anything important? I will ask him to call when he wakes up.

Pran - It's okay. We were worried about where he was. Please take care of him.

Phayu - Okay P'Pran.

Pran ended the call.

Sky - what happened?

Pran - Nothing. He is with Phayu.

Sky - Okay.

Phai POV :

Aiy - Phi, I am going to bring him home again. I don't want him to be upset. Please apologize to him as soon as he comes.

Phai - Fine I will apologize.

Aiy - Thank you P'Phai. I am going to bring him here soon.

Phai nodded his head. Aiy hugged him and kissed his cheek and went out of Phai's room.

After Aiyaret left, Porsche and Kinn came into Phai's room.

Kinn - Are you busy?

Porsche - Can we talk?

Phai - About what?

Porsche - About you and Sky.

Phai was silent. He was thinking about what Pran said to him last night.

Kinn - Phai

Phai - There is nothing between us Dad.

Porsche - What do you mean Phai?

Phai - Sky said that he already has someone else in his life.

RRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRR

Kinn's phone started ringing. Kinn went and answered the call.

Porsche - Phoenix

Phai - What do you expect me to do Pa? We lost our child. I was the reason behind everything. I broke his trust and now he is with someone else. How can I still dare to get close to him and break his heart again Pa? I am happy to see him from far. I am happy that atleast I am getting to spend time with him. I can't expect more than that from him.

Phai's eyes started tearing up.

Porsche - But Phai

Phai - Please Pa. I don't want to force him. I have done enough damage to him.

Porsche - Fine, I will not talk about Sky. But what about the accident?

Phai - What about it Pa? He had it because of me. Everything happened because of me.