Confessions - 3

Phai POV :

Sky - I don't think it can happen Phi.

Phai - Why Sky? What do you mean by that? You don't want to be with me anymore?

Sky - No Phi... it's not like that.

Phai - Then what do you mean Sky???? You are scaring me.

Sky - Phi... calm down... please listen to me first...

Phai sighed at Sky. But he took a deep breath and tried to control his anxiety.

Phai - Okay... tell me now Sky...

Sky - I know we had our hardships and we are finally together. But I don't know how my Dad will react if he knows about us.

Phai - Will you Dad kill me?

Sky - No... he won't but my brother and Pa might do it.

Phai - Sky...

Sky - I am sorry Phi but what I mean to say is that we need to get my brother and Pa on your side first.

Phai - What should I do to get on them on our side?

Sky - let's think about that later. But for now.....

Saying that Sky started running his hands from Phai's abdomen to his neck and stopped at his lips. Phai immediately understood what Sky wanted at this moment. Even though, Sky is being playful he wanted to be assured by Phai that they are really together. They were disturbed twice the same night. One because of their brothers and other because he wanted to clear things with Sky. But now there is nothing which can stop both of them.

Phai removed Sky's finger from his lips and kissed Sky. Sky replied back to the kiss.

Phayu POV :

Phayu - She was my first girlfriend.

Rain - She what???

Phayu was silent. It took a minute for me to digest what he said.

Rain - So the room which you locked has her memories and that's the reason you didn't want me to go near the room.

Phayu nodded his head.

Rain - Then why are you telling me now?

Phayu was silent for a moment and then started explaining his side of the story.

Flashback :

Eight years ago :

Phayu was in his 12th grade when he first saw Ink. It was a co-education school and Ink was a transferred student.

It was more like love at first sight for Phayu. He started following her. He started talking to her, they both became close in less time. Phayu's feelings became stronger as their bond increased.

Phayu took his chance and proposed to Ink after two months of meeting her. She accepted his proposal and they were the most lovable couple in the school at that moment. Phayu even bought her to home and introduced her to his parents. Everything was going smoothly.

Flashback ends.

Phayu - I met her again yesterday after seven years.

Rain - Why did you guys broke up?

Phayu - She had to leave the country again for her Dad's work. She didn't even want to try a long distance relationship because she doesn't believe in it.

Rain nodded his head in understanding.

Phayu - Rain... are you mad at me?

Rain was silent.