Caring Person

Rain POV :

I am sure P'Phayu has gone mad. Or else why would he ask me to race at that time that too with full traffic. I am going to complain to Pa Pete for sure. He has to get punished.

Rain parked his car in the mansion and went inside the house. He looked for Pete in the main hall and kitchen but he couldn't find him. So Rain went towards Pete and Vegas room. He knocked on the door. Pete came and opened the door. He was surprised to see Rain.

Pete - Rain... You are here???

Saying that Pete hugged Rain.

Rain - Yes Pa.

Vegas - What's wrong bun bun? Did that Veggie do something?

Rain - He said that Pa Pete asked me to come home.

Pete - Me??? I don't know why he said that. Vegas did you ask him to bring Rain home?

Vegas - No I didn't.... I will call him

Pete - Leave it... Rain did you have dinner?

Rain - No Pa... I was about to meet a friend but P'Phayu called saying you wanted to meet me so I came here directly.

Pete - Great then let's go... I will prepare your favourite Ramen.

Rain - Okay Pa.

Pete and Rain went to the kitchen while Vegas followed them till the dining table. Rain shared his updates with Pete while Pete cooked their food. But Rain didn't tell about the misunderstanding between him and Phayu.

Pete - Great... I am happy that you both are happy. Come on let's go and have dinner.

Rain helped Pete carry a tray of food while Pete carried another one. By the time they both came out and placed the tray of foods on the table, Phayu was entering the house with a wound on his right hand.

Venice was trying to enter the house in silence and trying to avoid everyone. Vegas was the first one to see him.

Vegas - Venice

Pete and Rain immediately turned their eyes towards the person who was entering the house as a thief.

Pete - Venice... Come lets have dinner.

Venice - I am not hungry Pa... I had my dinner. You guys continue.

Arm came out of the techincal room and was about to speak something to Venice.

Arm - Khun Phayu... We

Venice - Uncle Arm... Give me some time I will come and talk to you.

Venice moved forward and whispered something into Arm's ears and went to his room. Rain observed everything. He felt something was not correct.

Vegas - What happened?

Arm - Nothing... We found new ways to hide weapons in vehicles for emergencies. We wanted to test them.

Rain - Pa... I am not feeling comfortable in this clothes.. I will change and come.

Pete - Okay... Come fast... We don't want food to cool down.

Rain smiled and nodded his head and followed Phayu into his room. Venice entered the room and closed the door and went to his bedside table and bought out the first aid kit. He removed his shirt and saw the blood flowing through his right hand. He was busy treating his wound that he didn't know when Rain entered the room.

Rain was surprised to see the wound on Phayu's hand.

Rain - P'Phayu

Venice - shit