Brothers or Enemies

Nhai POV :

Nhai was in his Pa's circuit when Aiy called him to pick him up. Even though Nhai always forgets the ways, he noticed how Aiy's was sad when he called him.

Nhai - Hello, hubby.

Aiy - Nhai

Nhai - Khab

Aiy - Can you pick me up?

Nhai - What happened, hubby?

Aiy - I had a fight with P'Phai. I came out of the house. And I don't think I will be going back to that home again.

Nhai - Calm down hubby. I am at circuit, it will take me atleast an hour to reach there. Till then can you go to Pentagon. I will inform the staff over there.

Aiy - Okay. Come fast and drive safe duck.

Nhai - Khab.

Saying that Nhai ended the call and started driving his bike towards Sky's office. He reached Sky's office after an hour and parked his bike.

He entered the lift and called his brother to confirm whether he was in his office or not.

RRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRR

Sky - Hello Nhai

Nhai - Phi... Are you free?

Sky - Yes... Why?

Nhai - I want your condo for a few days.

Sky - Okay. You can use it. But the keys are in my office.

Nhai - You are at the office right? I am downstairs. I am coming up to get the keys.

Sky - You are downstairs?

Nhai - Yes... That's what I told you. I already reached your floor. I will be there in two minutes.

Sky - Haan... Okay.

Nhai exited the lift and went towards Sky's office. He knocked on Sky's cabin but he didn't open the door immediately. He knocked thrice on the door before Sky opened the door. He wanted to ask his Phi why he was late in opening the door but he wanted to meet his hubby first.

Sky - Nhai..

Nhai - P'Sky

Saying that I hugged P'Sky.

Sky - What's wrong duck?

Nhai - P'Sky.... That person kicked Aiy out of the house.

Sky - What??? What are you saying? Who kicked who out?

Nhai - That person who broke your heart.

Sky - You mean P'Phai?

Nhai - Yes... He kicked my hubby out of his house. I hate him more now. How can he kick him out of his own house? How can he do this to his own brother?

Sky - Where is Aiyaret now?

Nhai - He is at the Pentagon. I didn't want Dad to fight with us if I took him home. So I thought of using your condo for the time being. Anyways we will be leaving for Canada, once the new semester starts.

Sky - I can understand... I already had a fight with Dad. I don't want you to fight with him as well. Here take these keys and let him use my credit card for now. Let me know if you guys need something.

Nhai - Thank you so much P'Sky... I love you so much... You are the best....

Saying that Nhai hugged Sky and kissed his cheeks. Sky ruffled Nhai's hair.