The day of the Engagement

Sky POV :

Priest - It's time for the engagement ceremony.

Porsche - Phai and Sky let's go. It's time.

Porsche and Kuea took Phai and Sky to the stage where the engagement ceremony is held.

Kuea gave the rings to the couple. Praphai took the ring happily and weared the ring to Sky.

When it was time for Sky to wear the ring to Phai, Sky looked at his surroundings. He looked at his friends. He looked at the whole mafia family who are ready to take him into their family. He looked at his parents who are so happy that their son is getting married. And finally he looked at the person who he is getting married too. His eyes were shining looking at him. He didn't know how but he felt a bit relaxed after looking at the person in front of him.

Sky (in his mind) - Let's do it. At least my parents and his parents are happy that we are getting engaged. Whatever happens later will be taken care of it.

He sighed to himself and wore the ring to Phai's hand. Everyone clapped and congratulated the new couple.

Kinn - Congratulations Lian. We are finally a family.

Lian - You too Kinn.

Vegas - welcome to the family.

Pete - Congratulations to both of you.

Khun - welcome to the house of madness.

Kim - Congratulations P'Kinn and P'Lian.

Chay - congratulations Phi.

Porsche and Kuea joined them.

Kuea saw Tharn and Type.

Kuea - Excuse me and my husband for a moment.

Saying that Kuea took Lian along with him to meet Tharn and Type.

Kuea - where were you P'tharn and P'type?

Type - we were on time Kuea. We didn't miss the engagement ceremony.

Tharn - how could we miss it? It is my godson's engagement.

Lian - Come on let me introduce you to Sky's in-laws family.

Lian and Kuea took Tharn and Type and introduced them to the Theerapanyakuls.

Lian - Here meet Mr.Kinn Theerapanyakul and his husband Mr.Porsche Theerapanyakul , father- in laws of Sky.

Tharn and Type - Hello Mr.kinn and Mr. Porsche, it is nice to meet you.

Lian - This is Vegas and his husband Pete. This is Kim and his husband Porchay. This is Khun and his husband Dr.Top.

Type - Oh.. he is a doctor too.

Khun - Yes he is the only one who is a doctor in our family.

Lian - This is Tharn and his husband Type. Tharn is a music producer and his husband Type is a physiotherapist.

Kim - Is he a music producer? Nice to meet you. I am also a music producer.

Kuea - Yes, he is the music producer named Wik.

Tharn - Ho you are the famous music producer Wik!!! It's nice to meet you.

Kuea - And his husband Porchay is a singer like me P'Tharn.

Tharn - That's good to hear. So I can reach out to you if needed right Mr.Kim aka Mr. Wik?

Kim - Of course you can at any time Mr.Tharn.