Elope

Phai POV :

Sky came out of the washroom and he wore a dress of mine. It is a bit loose on him but he does look sexy. I am waiting to see him without that clothes. I can't wait to make him mine forever. I can't wait to be his forever. We both left the house and reached the airport. Lucky that everyone was asleep in the house. All the bodyguards were changing their shifts. So it was easy for us to sneak out of the house. I have already booked a cab for us to go to airport. I didn't want anyone to know about us eloping.

Phai - Sky...

Sky - Khaab

Phai - Thank you so much my love.

Saying that I kissed his hand. Sky smiled at me. He is so cute when he smiles like this and I am on cloud nine that his smile is because of me. I hope Nuea was with us today. He would be more happy that we are getting married. He would have created chaos saying his parents are getting married. He would have announced to the world about this.

We boarded our private jet. We were almost near to Paris and I gave Sky his dress, so he could get ready. He was so surprised that I got us matching wedding dresses within an hour.

Sky - When did you prepare all this?

Phai - When you were freshening up.

Sky - You did all these in one hour?

Phai - Hmm.. I did.

Sky - How did you do all of that?

Phai - Don't you know who your husband is?

Sky looked at Phai in a confused expression.

Phai - Your husband is a Mafia King, baby. He will get everything he wants. And you are going to be my Queen and do you think I will do anything less for you?

Sky - Shut Up...

Phai - Why??? Are you feeling shy?

Sky - Who is feeling shy?

Phai - Then why are your cheeks pinkish?

Sky - I don't know... Maybe the weather is hot???!!!

Phai - Really????

Sky - Yes... Now move, let me change my dress.

Phai - Shall I help you baby? You look like you are not feeling well.

Sky - No need...

Saying that Sky ran to the other side of the cabin which had a division from the sitting area.

Sky POV :

P'Phai said he wanted to help me change. I ran immediately away from him. If I gave chance to him, he would have honeymoon in the jet.

Sky - How can he??? Shit... He is becoming a shameless puppy day by day. I have to tame him or else he is going to kill me with his actions.

I changed myself into the dress which P'Phai has bought for our wedding. I can't believe we are really getting married. We had gone through so much. I really wish Nuea was with us today. He would dance his heart out if he knew we were getting married. He would have run here and there making the wedding lively. I really miss him.

Sky - I don't want to make P'Phai sad by bringing his name. But I know that he is also missing him just like me. I know he is also going through the same pain as me. I don't want to make him upset anymore.

I immediately wiped the tears on my face and washed it before P'Phai saw the tears on my face. By the time I changed my dress, P'Phai also changed himself into a wedding dress.