Guilt

It took more than three hours to reach home. Phai and Sky were still asleep. It was almost 10'o clock. I got down from the car and slowly woke up Phai. He woke up with a single touch. No doubt he was a well trained Theerapanyakul. He didn't even flinch when he woke. He slowly carried Sky out of the car. Vegas was about to help him in carrying Sky but he denied and took him away.

Vegas - What do you think happened?

Kinn - I don't know but the way he is acting is scaring me. He is acting just like Porsche when he found out about the debt thing.

Vegas - Who will talk to him then?

Kinn - I know who can and will talk to him.

Vegas - Don't tell me you are launching tiger to reach out to a beast?

Kinn - There is no need to launch the tiger, the tiger found its duck and is back from Canada long ago.

Vegas - You mean he is back?

Kinn - Yes and he met the beast already.

Vegas - I hope these two find their peace.

Kinn - I hope so too.

Pol came out running towards Kinn and Vegas.

Pol - Khun Kinn.... Khun Kinn....

Kinn - Why are you running? I am here, I am not going away.

Pol - Porsche.... Porsche...

Kinn and Vegas looked at each other.

Kinn - What happened? Did something happen to him?

Pol just shook his head, still trying to catch his breath.

Kinn and Vegas ran into the home to check out Porsche. The scene before then surprised them.

Kinn - Shia

Vegas - What the fuck???

Kinn - Is this the reason you came running out?

Pol - No, no Khun Kinn, Porsche asked you to come inside faster. I was about to tell that to you both but you didn't even wait to let me finish.

Arm came and smacked Pol's head.

Arm - When will you stop running around and tense other people with your actions?

Pol - But I didn't say anything.

Kinn - Leave him Arm.

Pete - What happened?

Vegas - This stupid Pol was running to us and about to say something but it sounded like something very serious happened with Porsche.

Porsche - Aow.. I just asked him to tell you guys to come inside fast because Kim got his hands on the attacker.

Kinn - He found the attacker?

Pete - Yes and he is in the basement.

Vegas - What are we waiting for? Let's go and have some fun.

Porsche - Before that Kim said he wants to talk about something.

Chay - And he is waiting for you guys in the shooting area.

Saying that Chay came downstairs.

We all went to the shooting area.

Phai POV :

I don't know when I dozed off into sleep. Dad woke me up. I didn't flinch because it may wake Sky who was in deep sleep after all the energy exhausting conversation which happened between us. Dad V tried to help me but I didn't let him help. I carried Sky into my room. I placed him gently on the bed. I wanted to go back and talk to Dad about the accident and get details about it. I wanted to see if there was any proof of our unborn baby. I wanted to say sorry to him for not being able to protect him nor his Pa. I wanted to say sorry for him for abandoning both of them. I knew Sky needed me around him currently since my scent is helping him to rest peacefully. But he needs someone else more than me now. He needs his loved one with him. I immediately took my phone and called the person who was needed and asked him to come over.