Koh Phangan 2

Next Day Morning

Phai, Phayu and Aiyaret hugged each other and slept on the single bed. The sudden splash of the water woke them up.

Phai - what the heck?

Phayu - Shia!!!!

Aiyaret - What the Fuck!!

Chanwut - Good morning to you three!

Phai - Khun

Phayu - Chan

Aiyaret - Wut

Chanwut - You don't have to tell me my name. And don't you guys have any manners? It's already 4:00 A.M. and you guys are still asleep.

Aiyaret - Who the hell gets up at 4'o clock?

Chanwut - Did you guys forgot about your punishment last night?

All three of them looked at each other and then looked at Chanwut.

Aiyaret - I am sorry, Khun Chanwut. We are getting ready now.

All three of them got up from the bed and ran towards the washroom to get ready.

Phai - It is all because of you two.

Phayu - How would I know that Rain will sell me out like that?

Aiy - Exactly... I thought duck would have forgiven me since we are already here.

Phai - I was having a good time with my Sky. But because of you two, I can't even see my Sky now.

Phayu and Aiyaret - Shut up... It's all because of your stupid plan.

Phai - Ow.. What happened when I gave you the idea? You guys nodded like bulls and followed it. It is your mistake since you couldn't convince your partners.

Phayu and Aiyaret could only sigh and wash their mouths as they were done brushing their teeth.

Phai - What actually did you guys say to them that they are this angry on you guys?

Phayu and Aiyaret enacted the whole play again infront of Phai and Phai couldn't hold his laughter looking at his brothers.

Phayu - Enough

Aiyaret - Don't laugh

Phai - What can I do? When you guys are like this?

Phayu and Aiyaret stared at Phai making him stop his laugh.

Phai - So what did you guys do last night that you got caught by the devil?

Phayu - I saw Rain and Nhai going into that room. So I thought that was their room.

Aiy - We silently went inside and locked the door. We walked towards the bed to see who was sleeping on it.

Phayu - Who knows that Rain's Grandpa would hold a bolster and sleep?

Aiy - And we went to each side of the bed and tried to hug them so that they can stay still and listen to us.

Phayu - But as soon as we removed the bedsheet

Phai - You found the devil instead of your angels?

Phayu and Aiyaret nodded their heads in yes. Phai laughed a few more minutes.

Phai - so did you guys think of how to convince your wives and make them yours?

Phayu and Aiyaret nodded their heads in no.

Phai - I think I know who can help you guys now.

Phayu - What?

Aiyaret - Who?