Wedding Plan

Sky POV :

Am I seeing things? Did Rain just splash water on P'Phayu. I thought he was just talking but I don't expect him to be this serious with him. Where is he going now? I need to follow him.

Sky - Rain..

Shit he is not even listening to me. P'Phayu is following him? He is for real? I was about to step out when I heard someone calling my name.

Pim - Sky right?

I turned around to look at her, she was gorgeous, cute and lovely. But who is she? Does she really know me? How did she find my name?

I just nodded my head.

Pim - Hi, I am Pim. Daughter of Kimhan and Porschay.

Sky - Hi, I am Sky Wang.

Pim - I know, I know you are the one who got engaged to P'Phai right?

Sky - Yes.

Pim - So can we talk?

Sky - Sure, let's go to my cabin so no one will disturb us.

Saying that I walked back to my cabin. She followed me. I asked her to sit on the couch while I bought a chair from my table to sit opposite her.

Sky - Would you like to have something?

Pim - I would love to try the in house specialities of this place. I heard you own this place right?

Sky - No no it's my Pa's. I just help them when needed.

Knock knock

Sky - If you don't mind, excuse me for a minute.

Pim nodded her head. Sky went and opened the door. He was surprised to see the person in front of him.

Sky - P'Phai

Phai - Am I disturbing you?

Pim - I don't think so.

Phai looked at the voice and saw Pim. He ran to hug her. She also stood up and hugged him back.

Phai - when did you come back?

Pim - two hours back.

Phai - What are you doing here?

Pim - I wanted to meet your fiance as well as P'Phayu's love interest.

Phai - P'Phayu's love interest?

Sky - Haven't you seen them outside?

Phai - No I haven't.

Pim - You should have seen him. He was so cool. He thought P'Phayu was cheating on him with me.

Sky - I apologize for my friend's rude behaviour Pim. Don't take it hard.

Phai - Who is it?

Pim - Rain

Phai - when did this happen?

Sky - I don't know, I just knew a few minutes ago.

Phai - Pim, are you going back to your condo or home?

Pim - I think I will go back home. I need to meet everyone. It's been a year, I miss everyone.

Phai - Fine, you can take my car. I need something to handle. Can you go back by yourself?

Pim - Fine, but don't forget today is our movie night. I already asked P'Phayu to arrange it.

Phai - Fine. I will be there on time.