Miss you

Sky POV :

It's already been four days since Sky came back from Phai's and his home. Sky was trying to ignore Lian from the day of engagement ceremony because he had no answers for his questions. Sky was happy that Nhai was not home since the engagement.

Phai left for Toronto two days ago. Sky was missing his Phi so much but he couldn't bring himself to contact his Phi. He knew it's better to be busy with his work instead of thinking about his Phi all the time and being sad. He knew his Phi also wanted him not to be sad thinking about him.

Sky shrugged and bought himself to calm himself. He called his assistant to come into his office.

Knock knock

Sky - Come in.

Sig - Khun Sky... You called me

Sky - What are the pending works I have for today?

Sig - Your schedule is free for today, Khun Sky.

Sky - What about the collaboration with Khun Pottjanee's company?

Sig - We still have two weeks of time to work on that.

Sky - Why waste time? We can use it for another work. Get me all the files related to that collaboration. I will be working on them.

Sig - But Khun Sky... It's already 5:00 P.M.

Saying that Sig looked at the watch on his hand.

Sky - I know... I will be working with these documents. You can leave after sending the files to me.

Sig nodded his head and went out to bring the documents.Sig bought the documents and Sky was completely immersed into the documents when he received a call from Rain.

Sky - What do you want Khun Varain?

Rain - Where are you?

Sky - At Dad's office.... My current workplace... Why?

Rain - Come down... Let's have dinner together.

Sky - Why? Aren't you going on a date with P'Phayu?

Rain - Don't take his name. He is very frustrating.

Sky - What did he do now?

Rain - I don't know what he did. But on the previous day he lied to me again saying that Pa Pete asked me to come home and later he called again asking me to race to home. And the worst thing is...

Sky - Is????

Rain - He came home wounded. I don't understand how he got wounded. He knows his ways with vehicles... And now he is not even taking rest and working at the office. He is just irritating me to the peak.

Sky - And I know very well you are concerned that his wound might act up again and you don't want that to happen.

Rain - Sky...

Sky - I know Rain... You don't want to show your affection but you are worried about him.

Rain - No... I am not worried about him. I don't care whatever he does.

Sky - Ahh...ahh.. fine whichever boat sails your way.

Rain - what about you? Did P'Phai call you?

Sky - He messaged me an hour ago saying that he has an important meeting and it's going take some time. He said he will inform me once he comes back to his suite.

Rain - Then your schedule is free and I am going to occupy it.

Sky - Sure... Mr.Kirigun... I will be waiting for you.