Memories

Pat POV :

Pat - Why do you need me?

Pran - Because I missed you.

Pat - Pran

Pran - Fine fine, I know you will stop Sky from going with Phai. That's the reason I called you here.

Pat - You know very well that sky is not comfortable with him.

Pran - I know.

Pat - Then why Pran?

Pran - Haven't you seen?

Pat - What?

Pran - Sky is still affected only by watching him. He needs to overcome his fear. We can't let him stay like this.

Pat - But isn't it too fast?

Pran - We made a contract of three years Pat. Sky won't move on if he won't forgive. He has to make terms with his mindset that this person is back in his life and he is going to see him regularly again.

Pat - But Sky said that he doesn't love him.

Pran - And you believed it?

Pat nodded his head.

Pran - Do his eyes say the same?

Pat shook his head in no.

Pran - Pat, everyone can understand by looking at them that they are mates. Phai is Sky's Alpha. They need to be on a good basis irrespective of what their feelings are.

Pat - What if he hurts Sky again?

Pran - And do you think I will allow him to hurt Sky again?

Pat - But why send them alone? That too far away from city?

Pran - they will get used to each other. Can't you see how Phai is getting Sky's attention without doing anything?

Pat - Fine, but if he does anything to hurt Sky, I am fucking gonna break this contract and make his life hell.

Pran - Pat, calm down. I wouldn't stay calm if he did anything. Okay.

Pat nodded his head. Pran went ahead and hugged his boyfriend.

Pran - It's okay, we are here to protect sky.

Pat sniffed his omega's scent and calmed himself.

Pat - Now tell me what can I do?

Pran - I am almost done with the work here. Shall we go on a long drive?

Pat - sure, after that we will go and eat.

Pran - Eat what?

Pat - Soupy noodles with three wontons 😉

Pran nodded his head and they both went ahead to their date night.

Sky POV :

I came back from the washroom when I found P'Phai talking to someone over the phone.

Phai - Yes baby.

Sky (Inner voice) - He is calling someone baby?

Phai - Okay Darling, as you say.

Sky (Inner voice) - he is even calling someone darling? Of course he will use all the sweet words only for his loved ones. You are a stupid sky.

Phai - Bye baby. Love you too.

He ended the call, he went and occupied a table. I took a few seconds before going to the table.

Phai - Sky, I have ordered your favourite shrimp fried rice along with some minced pork. Is that okay?