Last Chapter

A few months later.

"Woah, this is so crazy! Sera, look! Escape To Neverland are nominated for 2 categories! Best Adapted Screenplay and Best Director!" Exclaimed Shinyoung.

"Woah, Soonyoung would be very happy if he wins that." Said Jiyeong, amazed.

"R-really?" Sera stuttered.

"Yes, Sera!"

Who knows, the time flies so quickly. The filming of the movie, the premiere and everything are already done. Who would expect that the movie are nominated for 2 categories. Sera is beyond happy about the achievements, whether the movie will win any award or not, being nominated is already beyond enough for her.

Even having her book adapted as a movie is actually enough for her.

"Woah.. I'm so proud of them.." She cooed.

"Hey, you should be proud of yourself for writing such amazing book!" Berated Shinyoung.

"But still.. The actors and actresses did very well though it's just their debut movie. Soonyoung did very well too.." Sera murmured, still not believing the fact that the movie is nominated for 2 categories.

"Aww, seems like someone is getting emotional! Wonwoo probably knew it, right? That the movies are nominated." Jiyeong frowned as she stared at her friends.

"Maybe, Soonyoung's very up to date so he probably knows and tell it to Wonwoo." Shinyoung shrugged.

Meanwhile at Wonwoo's office here we got Wonwoo busy doing his works peacefully when suddenly,

"Wonwoo, Wonwoo! I'm nominated as the Best Director!" Soonyoung yelled sprightly as he barged in to Wonwoo's office.

"Woah, you've done a great job anyways." Wonwoo smiled to his friend.

"I'm gonna tell this to Sera! Wait, no. You should tell it, she's your girlfriend." Soonyoung smirked evilly which made Wonwoo snickered.

"Are you teasing me? You know I could tease you about Jiyeong, right?" Wonwoo smirked back.

"What about Jiyeong?!" He rebuked.

"Oh come on, I knew it all along, Soonyoung. So, when are you gonna tell her your feelings? Don't you just want to feel her lips and kiss her?" Wonwoo mocked so jokingly that it turned Soonyoung's cheeks to red like a tomato.

"Yah! Shut up!" And he stormed off Wonwoo's office, Wonwoo couldn't help but to laugh as loud as he could to witness something so funny.

-

It's Joshua's wedding day today. He invited all of his close friends. Even Shinyoung and Jiyeong are invited as well. Everyone is very excited, among all their friends, Joshua's gonna be the first one to get married and that's why everyone's excited.

"This wedding ceremony looks exquisite. I wish my wedding would be like those fantasy and princessy kind of things." Said Jiyeong in awe.

"Girl thought she's living in 1800s." Shinyoung rolled her eyes.

"Look! That's Sera and Wonwoo!" Shouted Shinyoung as she saw the couple entering the banquet hall looking so elegant and ravishing. Wonwoo's wearing a black suit while Sera's wearing an elegant dark purple dress.

"Woah, they really does look perfect together." Said Jiyeong, blinking her eyes.

"I'm jealous. Wonwoo's gonna stick by her side meanwhile my boyfriend's over there talking with his friends." Shinyoung murmured, glaring at Vernon who's chitchatting with Seungkwan.

"You can have a sit first, I'll go check the groom." Said Wonwoo as he helped his girlfriend to sit beside her friends.

"Okay." She smiled.