Chapter 02

3 months later.

"Sera ah." He called.

"You.. You're beautiful as always today. I bet you'll look beautiful too tomorrow, next week, next month, next year- I'm sorry. But, I really meant it. You're always beautiful." Smiled Wonwoo as he stared at the beautiful and lovely Kang Sera.

"You're the source of my strength, Sera. The source of my happiness, the source of everything that is positive in my life. The reason behind my smile, behind my laugh and also the reason behind why I'm still living this life. Without you, I would've ended my life long ago. How could I pay your kindness back, Sera?" Wonwoo put his hands on his chest while smiling.

"Look at you, you are the top student coming from a very happy and rich family. But me? I'm just a poor guy. You're always surrounded with positivities and happiness but me? I'm surrounded with my brother nagging at me telling how it'll be a relief for him if I die." He mumbled while tears are starting to fill his eyes.

"But don't worry, Sera. I'm gonna be rich like you too. I'll study hard and be rich so I could marry you." Wonwoo ended up chuckling sheepishly while scratching the back of his head, blushing.

"Sorry that I dreamed too high. I hope you don't find me as a lunatic guy or something.." Wonwoo genuinely smiled as he keep staring at his beloved Sera.

"You're really amazing. Your smile never fade away while listening to me talking and complaining about anything to you. This is one of the reason why I love you so much. You just bring joy to me." Chuckling again, Wonwoo blushed so hard.

"Aish, who am I kidding? I'm literally talking to someone who's probably a mile away from me." He scratched the back of his head, embarrassed with his own childish, lame and clingy self.

He couldn't get his eyes off of Sera, the girl who didn't know that she was the reason that someone stopped from ending their life. The girl who didn't know that her existence actually gave a very big impact to a certain someone.

Wonwoo could only peek her from afar. As much as he likes her, he couldn't bring himself to face her because he knew Sera wouldn't want to be friends with him, a nobody.

But it was then when he saw that Sera and her other friends are walking to his direction. Eyes widened, he panicked. He didn't know where to go and hide. Unable to think of what to do, he decided to stand still.

And that's it.

She walked passed by him.

For the very first time, they're really close to each other.

He examined her from head to toe, how her long silky hair bounced every time she took a step, how she smiled to her friends, how she got her fingers locked on her back and how cute she is wearing a hair claw.

His eyes widened as his mouth went slightly opened.

Speechless.

Watching the girl who made his life thousand times more better, the girl behind all of his smiles, the girl behind all of his laughters, the girl behind all of his happiness, the girl behind why he keep on dreaming and also,

The girl behind the reason why he's still willing to live his life.

She's smiling while waving her hand to all of her friends before they parted their own ways.

No one's heart could beat more faster than Wonwoo's heart right now.

It was Wonwoo's very first time to see Sera up close, his first time to know how her scent would be like and his first time to admire her beauty more closer.

His eyes sparkles as he stared at her with full of love.

"Bye Sera, see you later!"

"Bye girls!"

Oh, how much he loves her voice so much. How much he feels like he just wanna go melt and lay down on the ground, everything about Sera is definitely his weakness.

School ends, Wonwoo's just walking on the roadside on his way to home, but that's when he saw a familiar figure in front of him trying to cross the road.

That's exactly when a car horned at her.

Wonwoo who saw it got his eyes widened.

"SERA WATCH OUT!" He shrieked.

Sera was shocked to hear someone shouted like that and didn't know what to do, it feels like her feet are glued. As fast as he could, Wonwoo run towards her and quickly pushed her away.

"NO!!!" Sera screamed as loud as she can as she saw him laying on the ground.

She rushed to him.

"Oh no! I-I'm so sorry!" Sera's eyes went teary and when she touched Wonwoo's body to check, Wonwoo moved away as he squawked in pain.

"Sorry!" Sera cried.

"Please, someone help!" She shouted.

Wonwoo felt bad to Sera for making her worried.

Now Wonwoo've been treated. He couldn't remember what happened after that. He looked around but he saw no one.

"Are you okay?" The concerned Sera asked the moment she came to him. Wonwoo didn't like what he's seeing. Seeing Sera without a smile is certainly not his favourite.

Wonwoo could feel the embarrassment. He wasn't ready to face Sera and wasn't even ready to talk to her. Moreover, he's in this state. This isn't how he planned to talk to her for the very first time.

"I'm fine." He murmured.

"You.. You saved me, thank you so much. You risked yourself to save me. I owe you a lot." Said Sera as she starts crying.

"I risked my life to save you because my life is nothing compared to your life, your health and your future. I'm just- I'm nothing compared to you. I'm a nobody compared to you." He whispered the last part. Sera was a bit confused with him suddenly being emotional, but nevertheless her heart fluttered.

"You're not a nobody.." She mumbled.

"Thank you for saving me. You're not nothing and you're definitely not a nobody. You are someone, you saved me just now." Wonwoo's heart beats faster hearing Sera's compliment.

"I'm really sorry. This happened because of me. I should've been more careful. I don't know what could've happen if it wasn't you. I owe you a lot. Tell me anything you want, I'll do it for you or give it to you to express my gratitude and as an apology." Sera muttered as he hold Wonwoo's arm.

Wonwoo went speechless as his eyes slowly went to Sera's hand that is currently holding his arm.

His cheeks went hot.

"I didn't help you because I want something in return. I helped you because I feel like I should." He smiled.

Sera too, smiled to him.

"Thank you."

"Hmm, may I know your name? Seeing your school uniform, we attends the same school." She said.

"It's Wonwoo. Jeon Wonwoo." Wonwoo blushed as the two made a handshake together.

"Kang Sera."

"What can I do for you, Wonwoo? I want to thank you for saving me earlier." Sera asked him again.

"No, you don't have to do anything for me. This pain is nothing compared to your health. Your health is my priority." Wonwoo blatantly said and that actually fluttered her once again.

But at the same time, Sera is kind of creeped by it moreover this is just their first met.

"Your.. Priority?" She tilted her head, baffled.

"Y-yes! I mean, I really like to help people. My life comes the second when it comes to helping people." Wonwoo ended up chuckling sheepishly just to cover himself from being exposed of how he's actually infatuated with her.

"Ahh, I see. You're such a nice man." She flashed him a soft smile and Wonwoo is actually dying inside to see her smiling to him like that.

-