Chapter 14

Sera, Jiyeong and Shinyoung arrived 30 minutes earlier.

"Hi, you must be Kang Sera the author. I'm Kwon Soonyoung, a film director. I mostly work under Wonwoo's films so you'll definitely see my name at the closing credits in every films produced by Wonwoo." He introduced himself, Sera's actually liking the friendly welcome and easygoing personality from Soonyoung.

"He's cute." Jiyeong whispered.

"Hi, Soonyoung. This is my personal assistant, Kim Jiyeong and this is my editor, Park Shinyoung." The two bowed to him as they smiled.

"Follow me, I'll lead you the way to the conference room." He said.

Arriving at the conference room, Sera sat at the middle while her two friends sat between her and here we have Soonyoung sitting in front of them.

"I've actually read some of your books." He said.

"Really? Thank you."

"Yeah! I've read Love In Seoul and recently Escape to Neverland!" Soonyoung vigorously said, it made Sera laughed.

"Thank you so much, Soonyoung." She smiled.

"You should sign it for me later."

"Sure!"

"Wonwoo might look like a bad guy but trust me, he's a very kind man. He just rarely talks." Informed Soonyoung.

"It sounds like you knew him a lot." Jiyeong chimed in.

"Yeah, we were classmates in high school. We went to different universities and surprisingly we ended up working with each other's company." Soonyoung ended up chuckling.

"No wonder."

It was when Wonwoo entered the room, that the two made an eye contact. Sera instantly stood up as her eyes widened staring at him and Wonwoo too, is staring at her with his eyes widened, as if they're shocked to see each other.

'What's this feeling?' Both Wonwoo and Sera could feel their hearts aching as they saw each other, for the very first time.

"Hmm, may I know your name? Seeing your school uniform, we attends the same school."

"It's Wonwoo. Jeon Wonwoo."

"Kang Sera."

'What is with all these sudden flashbacks? Have I met him before?' She thought.

'Does she know me?' What Wonwoo had in his mind.

"Sera? What's wrong?"

"Wonwoo? Are you okay?"

Both of them snapped out of their thoughts.

"I-I'm Kang Sera, the author." She bowed.

"I'm Jeon Wonwoo." He bowed as well.

Suddenly, everything became awkward, even for Soonyoung, Jiyeong and Shinyoung.

"I've reviewed everything and I found it really interesting. Why don't you elaborate more about this book? Like where and how the ideas came from and so on. Since I've never read it." Said Wonwoo, offering Sera to present about it.

"I've read it and I'm willing to elaborate about it!" Soonyoung exclaimed. Wonwoo cleared his throat as he fixed the way he sit down. Soonyoung bite his lips and sat properly, zipping his mouth.

"Well." Sera went to the edge of the table, standing in front of all four of them.

"Escape to Neverland is a story about a girl, who feels like the world is against her, who found no meaning of life and who thinks of herself as a worthless human being." She started her explanation.