Chapter 05

"I need to stop reading. I'm not in the mood to read as of now." Muttered Sera. She glanced over at Wonwoo, it doesn't seems like he heard her, so she walked to him.

"Hey, I'm bored. Why don't we do something?" Asked Sera as she peeked at Wonwoo who's still reading a book.

"Like what?" He averted his gaze to her.

"That's the thing. I don't know what to do either." She murmured.

'She's very cute.' What he had in his mind as he stared at his beautiful Sera.

"I know! Why don't we do the things that we wanted to do before we die?" She asked with an eyebrow raised, smiling in a very exhilarated way.

"What? That sounded so creepy." Wonwoo gave her a frown.

"Don't you have something that you really wanted to do at least once before you die?" She frowned as well.

'To make you happy.' He thought.

"No..?"

"What?! No way! There must be something, Wonwoo. Like me, I want to learn on how to swim and I want to learn archery as well! But my father won't let me. Also, I want to go to Seo Taiji and Boys concert." She giggled soon after.

"Who's that?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"You really don't know Seo Taiji and Boys? They're really famous and you could hear their songs everywhere!" She berated him, giving him a furious look. It made him chuckled.

"So you want to go to this concert before you die? Out of all the things like being rich and eat all the foods you want, travel around the world and more?" He raised an eyebrow.

"It's Seo Taiji and Boys!"

Wonwoo laughed.

And it felt so good to laugh.

"I don't really have anything in my mind. But whatever that you wanted to do before you die, I will help you achieve it." He flashed her a genuine smile, Sera could feel her heart beats faster so she turned her head away.

"There's a lot that I wanted to do with my life." She whispered.

"Then, let me help you. If there's a lot, then what's stopping you from doing it?" He put his hand on her shoulder.

"You don't understand, Wonwoo. I may be rich and people may think that I have everything and could do anything that I want. But no, I can't do whatever I just wish to do. I have my limits. Every single thing that I did, I'm being watched." Her utterance made him frowned.

"What do you mean, Sera?"

"It's very hard."

"Is it your father? I know he's your father, but that doesn't mean you'll always have to listen to him. If it doesn't make you happy, you have the right to raise your voice." He cooed, ending it with a soft smile.

"You're very precious, Sera. You deserve to have all the happiness in this world. If you're sad, then the world is sad too. But if you're happy, then the world is happy too." He added, for a few moment, Sera gave him a questioning look.

But soon, she laughed.

"Wonwoo, what are you talking about?" She shook her head, still giggling.

"If you want to be happy, go for it. Don't let anybody stop you from achieving your own happiness and dreams." Wonwoo flashed her another soft smile.

"Thank you, Wonwoo. I won't let anyone stop me from achieving my own happiness and my dreams. I hope you'll get to achieve your own happiness and dreams too, Wonwoo." She smiled, reaching his hand to hold it firmly.