Chapter 13

2024.

"Congratulations to our friend Jeon Wonwoo for winning the best picture award! I knew you would made it! You make us proud!" Exclaimed one of his friends.

"Thank you, guys." He chuckled after that.

It was yesterday that Wonwoo won the best picture award and now his friends are all here to celebrate and congratulate him together.

"You're probably the youngest film producer to ever win that award. You're only 28 and is already successful!" Seungcheol rhapsodized.

"Thank you, hyung."

"Also, since we're all here after a long time, let's celebrate our soon to be groom, Joshua!!" All of them clapped their hands.

The celebration went like that. They eat a lot of foods while chitchatting as it's been a long time since they last had their meal together. Now, Wonwoo's on his way to his car when he saw an advertisement.

Fansigning event with Author Kang Sera.

Wonwoo frowned as he stared at the poster of the author. He somehow had a strange feeling about it, not sure what it was. It's not that they knew each other, Wonwoo have also never met this girl before.

He tilted his head, still staring at the poster in puzzlement.

When an image of a girl came to his mind.

"Hmm, may I know your name? Seeing your school uniform, we attends the same school."

"It's Wonwoo. Jeon Wonwoo."

"Kang Sera."

Wonwoo gasped as he was suprised, he shook his head as he pinched his temples. He didn't know what that sudden flashback was, but it feels so strange to him.

-

"Wake up, Sera! Wake up!" It was Sera's personal assistant, Jiyeong.

"How could you sleep when your fansigning event is just in a few more hours?!" Berated Jiyeong.

"Ugh.. My head hurts." Muttered Sera as she pinched her temples.

"Come on, you need to get ready."

After her team had put makeup on her face, did her hair and made her wear a nice outfit for a fansigning event, Sera is ready for it.

She loves meeting all of her fans. It surprised her that she even have younger fans and some even older fans because her main target for her book are teenagers and adults. But nonetheless, she's still happy knowing that people actually loved her works.

It's crowded, but Sera enjoyed it. Knowing that all her fans are here supporting her, she knew that she would never be here without them.

"Hi author! I'm a very big fan of yours! I bought all of your books and I've read them all!" Exclaimed the little girl, as if she's somewhere 10-12 years old. It made Sera smile.

"Aww, you're very sweet, thank you so much dear." She said whilst ruffling her hair.

Hearing compliments is a normal thing for her now, but she still loves hearing it, it's what gives her motivation to write more books for her readers.

"Your books had helped me a lot. Whenever I feel depressed, I just read your book because I know your book will make me smile." Said another fan of hers.

"I wanted to write a book that'll make people smile and laugh. I wanted to write a book that'll make everyone think, 'ahh, it's this author again' and smile after that knowing my book will make their day."