Chapter 07

"I don't want to see you fail in my class anymore. Is what I asked for that hard for you? What are you even planning to do with your future, Jeon Wonwoo?" Mrs. Kim raised her eyebrow, giving his student an irked look.

"I will try my best." He mumbled.

"I'm bored to hear you saying the same thing and not even improving. Get out." She turned her face away.

"How am I even gonna be a film producer?" The dispirited Wonwoo went out of the teacher's office and walked his way to his class when he saw Sera sitting on the bench, writing something on her 24/7 notebook.

He walked to her.

"Hey." He greeted.

Sera lifted her head.

"Wonwoo." She stood up.

"I'm sorry for what happened yesterday. Please forgive me, I didn't mean to shout at you and I didn't mean to push you away-" Wonwoo cut her off by holding her shoulders.

"Hey, stop. It's okay. I'm sorry for forcing you to tell me about it. I know you're not ready, I didn't mean to force you, I was just worried." He bluntly said.

"When you said we had it tough, I thought I was the only one who had it more tougher, but you are too. I don't know what it was about, but I'm always here for you if you ever need help." He flashed her a smile of reassurance, how it melts her to see him smile like that.

"Thank you so much Wonwoo.." Sera's tears fell down her cheeks, she shut her eyes tight as she hold Wonwoo's hand tightly.

Wonwoo wanted to know so bad about what's happening to her. But he knew forcing her to tell him everything isn't the best idea for now seeing how Sera is in this state, inconsolable.

"Can I hangout with you later? I.. I don't want to come home early." She suddenly said.

"Sure, Sera." He smiled.

-

"What are you writing?" Wonwoo asked as he peeked at her 24/7 notebook. Sera quickly hid the book inside her bag and gave him a sheepish smile.

"You're not gonna tell me?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Just a brief summary for my new book. I had the idea just recently and thought about making it as a book." She answered, smiling.

"Oh, why don't you tell me what it's about?" Wonwoo seemed excited to know about it, it's making Sera happy to know that there is someone who'll always want to hear her.

"It's gonna be about a girl falling in love."

"Can't you elaborate more?"

She shook her head.

"Alright, but you will let me be the first one to read once you've finished writing it." Wonwoo gave her a death glare with the meaning 'if you don't let me read it I'm gonna flick your forehead' and it's making Sera laughed.

"Of course."

"So, what do you wanna do?"

"I want to enjoy my free time, with my best friend." She smirked, softly punching Wonwoo's arm.

"Best friend." He murmured.

The thought of Sera only seeing him as a best friend does hurt him a little. But he thought about how it's been only a month since they talked, so he understood if Sera could only see him as a best friend as of now and he thought maybe it's even too soon to think about being something more than 'best friend'.

"You're gonna write a story about a girl falling in love. Have you been in love before?" Wonwoo asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Who doesn't?"