Chapter-49.

Mahira's pov.
It's the next day and today is the Mehandi ceremony.
The whole haveli is in chaos as always.
I was walking to bhabhi's room with a thaal full of clothes and jeweleries, because mom said so.
These all were given to bride from the groom's side.

I was walking while humming songs until a bitch thought that scaring me was a good idea.
Yea it's shivang.
He came Infront of suddenly while yelling and thaal fell down from my hands because i was so scared.

"What the hell shivang". I yelled at him.

"Hehe, I'm sorry". He says and proceeds to pick up the things while diverting his eyes from me.

"Go to hell with your sorry, and i thought you won't come". I say while picking up some clothes.

"Sorry to ruin your expectations ugly one, but I'm here". He says while handing me the thaal and standing up.
I also stand up and say.

"Great but don't come Infront of my eyes from now on".

"But can i come i-". I cut him off.

"One more word, and your tongue in your hands". He just laughs it off.

"Anyways where are you going?". He asks.

"To hell, do you want to come?". I ask rolling my eyes.

"Yes let's go". He says and drags me while taking the thaal from me.

"Shivang stop, i have to go to bhabhi's room". I say while trying to breathe. He really walks so fast.
He was walking but i was running actually.

"We are going there". He says and proceeds to drag me.

After a minute we were Infront of her room.
I snatched the thaal from him and say.

"Get lost now". He nods and leave before smacking me on the head.

I knock on her room twice and hear a voice.

"Come in". She says and i walk inside.

"Bhabhi mom has sent you these clothes and jeweleries, you have to wear this in sangeet". I say.

"Ohhh sangeet but....". She says.

"But what?". I ask.

"Not to be rude or something, but i have already made myself a dress for the sangeet and this jewellery won't go with that dress, i didn't mean to say that this isn't good but.......you know". She says looking down.

"Bhabhii it's fine if you don't want to wear it, i can tell mom". I say smiling at her.

"No Mahira, it doesn't work like that, it may cause problems in the relations and all". She says.

"Umm so i mean we can lie". I say and she looks at me.

"Lie?". She says.

"Lie, yes we can lie. I can tell mom that i accidentally poured the juice on the dress". I say.

"No way Mahira, aunty can kill you for that". She says.

"Don't worry, she won't kill her only daughter". I say and laugh.

I call mom and she doesn't pick up, as always.
Then i remembered that Ahaan was with mom when i came here so i call Ahaan and he also doesn't pick up.
What the hell are they doing?
Then i call Armaan bhai and he picks up after 3 rings.

"Haan bol". He says.

"Are you with mom?". I ask.

"No I'm not, but what did you want to talk about?". He asks.