chapter-15

Kairav's pov.
It's the next day, when we are supposed to start the preparations of Natasha's wedding.
Guess j just have to accept mentally that she is getting married.
Time flies. I still remember when i walked for the first time while she held my hand.
How she scolded me when i was wrong and appreciated me for my small achievements.
I've been more close to her than my parents.
And now she is just leaving us.
Let's just forget it.

It's 8pm and it's a little chilly today.
Iam going for an interview and I'm sure I'll crack it.
I've worked in the spain as a lawyer for two years, so i guess I'll just get accepted here too.

I was driving towards the firm when i got a call.
I picked it up.
It was natasha.

On the call-
"Kairu, I called mahi to ask her if she's coming or not she said she is coming, so please pick her up from college in the afternoon and come to my agency directly as it would save alot of time". She says

"Sure, I'll pick her up but exactly when?". I ask

"Her college ends at 2pm so just be there some minutes before 2pm i guess". She exclaims.

"Oh, okay". I say and cut the call.

Timeskip to afternoon.
Kairav's pov.
I am Infront of their college, waiting for her.
I saw her coming out of the college with her group.

They all are laughing at something reyansh is saying except Ahaan, he doesn't laugh often, i get that much.

I come out of my car and they all look at me.
"Natasha said to pick you up from college" i say pointing at the Mahira.

"Ohh yeah" she says.

"Guys I'll just go with him, and piri I'll come to your house later and help you with stuff and Raavi you guys should also start looking for good chefs and also decide the menu" she says gesturing towards all of them.

"We'll decide that today as we're going to piri's house". Rahul says.

"All of you?". She asks

"Yea". Raavi says.

"Okay then I'll join you in the evening bye byeee". She bid goodbye to everyone and came towards me.

"Let's go?". She says more like asks.

"Yea". I say and open the car door for her.

"Thank you". She says and sit in the car.

I also sit in the car and drive to natahsa's agency.

It was really awkward in the car so i turned on the speaker.

Lal ishq was playing in the car.
As ahe was looking outside the window while humming the song. I just stared at her.
I think God made her when he was in good mood.
When he thought, world needs something beautiful other than stars and moon.
She is literally a Goddess, my Goddess. Cause ain't no way a human being can be this angelic.

She suddenly looked at me catching me staring at her.

"Actually kairav ji, please don't stare at me like that".
She says.

"Like what?" I ask smirking at her.

"Like...like how were you staring at me right now". She says and averts her eyes.

"How was I staring at you?" I ask. Hell her cheeks turned and light pink shade.

"I... I.... I don't know". She says and proceeds to look outside of the window.

I just laugh at her.

We reached at the Agency. It's her personal stylist agency.

I opened the door for Mahira. She cane outside and said.

"You can go now, I'll just walk to her office myself".

"Natasha didn't tell you?". I ask.

"Tell me what?". She says

"Actually iam the one from our side to decide the outfit theme and all". I say and her eyes turn wide.

"So she won't help us?". She asks.

"Not really, she has to design her engagement dress and Ivaan's sherwani so she doesn't have much time". I tell her.

"Oh yea" she says and proceeds to Walk towards her office.

I walk beside her.

We reach her cabin, and she knocks on the door.

"Come in" natasha said.

We both went inside.

"Oh thank God you both are on time, you guys sit here and decide what you wanna do i have to go to the basement to check some designs". She says picking her things up.

We both nodded our head and she walks outside.

"Let's just sit here". She says gesturing towards the sofa.

We both get settled.

Let's get started Mr. Kairav, show everyone what you got.

Mahira's pov.
No way i have to work with this person.
I mean I can't just forget the fact that he has kissed me. Even if it was a dare, he did kiss me.
And now this person is going to be my relative.
Great.
We both settle on the sofa and i say.

"First we have to decide the theme, do you know which colour Ivaan bhaiya's sherwani is?"

"I guess it's blue, royal blue". He says

"And natasha dii's dress?" I ask him.

"It's golden". He says.

"So we have to choose something that goes well with golden and blue. Should we go with pastel colours?". I ask.

"As you wish". He says. Please iam so indecisive, tell me.

"I think peach goes well with gold, and lilac could go with royal blue". I say.

"Peach go well with gold but lilac and royal blue would be really weird, should we do something like coral pink". He gives a suggestion.

"That's good i guess". I say. I didn't think he would have good sense of colours but great choice.

"Bride's side would be peach, and groom's would be coral pink then". I states.

"Let's search for designs then". He says. And we began looking for the designs.

Gonna be a long day again i think.