Chapter-47

Kairav's pov.
It's the next day.
Last night was so calm and Serene.
Finally a night with no bad vibes.

Its 8am and I'm getting ready as today is haldi and alot of guests are gonna arrive today.

I had to get up early because i have to attend the guests as being the oldest son in the family. I sometimes hate being the oldest brother.

I put on my yellow and teal sherwani and white Persian loafers and a watch.
I put on my perfume and set my hair and go to the main hall to see the preparations.

The hall was in chaos when i reached there, decorations were still not complete, no one was present there except the staff. I think I'm early today.

I make my way to the kitchen as iam really hungry.

"Sir, do you need something?". A servant comes towards me as i enter the kitchen.

"Anything will do". I say and he nods.

"Sir, can you wait for sometime? We're in the middle of preparing the breakfast". He says politely.

"Sure but please make it quick". I say and leave the kitchen.

I sit on a chair in the front yard, and call Mayank.
After some rings he picks it up.

"Yea bro?". He says.

"Where the hell are you?". I ask.

"2 seconds". He says.

"2-". I was cut off as he came to the view.
There he is holding two luggages and a backpack. One of those must be Armaan's.
Armaan was following him with his phone in the hand.
That man is so whipped for some reason.

I cut the call as they approach me.
I hug them and Mayank says.

"Did you miss us? Cause we missed you".

"That's a tiktok sound". I say as i roll my eyes.

"Emotions are real kairu". He says.

"Stop with that". I say.

"Stop with what kairu?". He says annoying me.

"That kairu thing. You know i hate that". I say.

"But I'll say it. Kairu kairu kair-". Armaan cuts him off.

"Mayank stop, or else there'll be a murder in the next 5 minutes".

"As you say, maan". He says and smiles at him.

"Fucking get away from my eyes and get a room please". I say making faces.

"Baby boy is upset that he can't be romantic like me". Mayank says kissing his cheek.

"Say a word again and I'll reveal your relationship to everyone". I say and Armaan's eyes wide bzt Mayank smirks.

"So will I". Mayank says and i shut my mouth.

"You're in a relationship?". Armaan asks.

"Ofcourse, and hus girlfriend is very-". I cut him off and say.

"Focus on your sister brother, Ahaan proposed her last night and she said yes. They've been dating for two years now". I say smirking.

"What the hell? How dare he? I'll kill him myself". He says and throw the backpack on the ground and rush inside.

"Oh my God really? He was hiding this for whole two years. How dare he? He didn't tell me". Armaan says and also rush inside.

Looks like i have to get these luggage inside.
I can call for help though.