Chapter-45

Kairav's pov.
Instead of a club, we are at the café. Unbelievable right? That's what it is.
Everyone is just looking at each other and things are getting awkward now.

"What were you doing there? Wearing these clothes?". Ivaan finally speaks glaring at the girls especially the one he knows.

"Something you all came to do i.e party". Natasha says glaring back at him. 

"You could've wore something appropriate, no?". Rahul says looking at Raavi.

"And what's appropriate in your dictionary?". Raavi asks coldly and rahul avert his eyes feeling scared i suppose. Are they a thing now?

"Something less revealing". Ahaan speaks. 

"And you're the last person to say that". Priyal says glaring at him.

"Aashu you could've at least told me that you're going somewhere". Arnav says to his girlfriend Aashvi. Yes the same Aashvi khurana. Natasha and aashvi became friends because they thought it's useless to fight over a man.

"Yea just like you lied that you'll be busy with a meeting tonight". Aashvi retorts back.

"Mahii were not you feeling sleepy some hours back". Armaan says raising his eyebrows.
So my love lied about being sleepy, how cute.

"Umm bhaii actually-". Natasha cuts her off.

"Stop asking useless questions you all,now that all of our plan is actually destroyed because of someone". She says glaring at Ivaan.
"Let's just keep it a secret between us and never let anyone else other than us know. We as in girls are leaving you guys see yourselves". She says and gets up.
I don't want to leave her yet. Stay for some more minutes. Please.

"And where are you going?". Ivaan asks.

"Somewhere only we know". She sings.

"But-". She cuts him off.

"We're going to my penthouse Ivaan, stop asking more questions please". Natasha says and girls get up from their seats.

I look at Mahira as she was also looking at me.
"I'm sorry". She mouths.
I raise my eyebrows.
They all walk out of the café.
Then I get a message from her saying.

"I didn't tell you that i was going with Natasha bhabhi. I know you wouldn't have mind,but i could've informed you but you also didn't inform me so say sorry kairav Malhotra or else you know".

Me:
Sorry Miss Chaudhary, this person is an idiot. Please forgive him.

Angry bird:
That person is forgiven only because this girl is kind. Anyways I'll message you when i get there. Byee "with two hearts".

I giggle at her message and reply
Me:
Byee love " with a sparkling heart".

"Who are you messaging and giggling at the same time?". Mayank asks sitting beside me. He tried to look into my phone but I side it.

"None of your business". I say.

"But it's Armaan's business. I'll tell him that you're dating his precious sister and he would burn you alive". He says smirking.

"Dare to do this, and you'll be on wheelchair all your life". I say rolling my eyes.

"Ohh I'm scared". He says acting scared.

"You better be". I say.

"I think we should also go somewhere as we're ready". Adarsh speaks.

"I have a place in my mind, let's go". Mayank speaks and we just follow him along.
.
.
.
.
.
I was in my deep sleep but suddenly i was in the pool. More like i showered on the bed.

"What's wrong mom?". I say as i see a bucket in her hands.

"I've been yelling your name for an hour now, why were sleeping like you were dead?. Not only you but those three idiots are also sleeping like they're dead". She yells again.
We came back at 4 in the morning and it's just 6. What would you expect?

"But why are you waking me up at 6 for God's sake mom?". I ask huskily as my voice was hoarse.

"We have to leave for airport idiot. Tum logo ko yaad nahi hoga par tumhari Behen ki shadi hai 4 dino m". She says.

"Isn't our flight at 9?". I ask.

"We have to reach airport two hours before, now get up and get ready. I want you down in half an hour". She says and walks out.
Kya musibat hai.

I just take heavy steps to the bathroom and freshen up.

Mahira's pov.
We are at the airport, everyone of us.
We all youngsters look like zombies. Sleep driven.

"I just want to sleep". I whisper to priyal.

"Same, let's sleep". She whispers and put her head on my shoulder as i put my head on her head.
Until someone smacks me on the head.
I get my head up and look at the person.

"What's wrong with you?". I say getting annoyed.

"We're about to board, get up". Mom says and I roll my eyes.

"Prii get up betaa". She says so sweetly to her.
Is she her mother or mine?

"Hmm aunty". She says. 

After some moments we board our flight and reach at our venue after some hours.
5 hours flight made us even more tired.
We reached there and gave to our rooms and flopped on the bed.
Me and priyal are sharing a room.

After sleeping for 8 hours i suppose i get up from the bed and freshen up a bit and walk outside.
It's more like a haveli than a resort and the vibe here is really good.
I just walk around that resort cum haveli for a bit until i was crashed to a wall. More like a wall of muscles.
Before i could fall down someone wrap it's hands around me.
I open my eyes to see kairav smiling at me while holding me.
I adjust myself and he says.

"Where are you lost love?". He says.

"Nowhere, i was just mesmerized by the interior. I was just admiring and you came in my way". I say.

"Well, bet my view is better". He says.

"Your view?". I ask.

"My view". He says looking at me and then it clicks my head. He was talking about me.
Heat spreads my cheeks and he just laughs at me.