Chapter-26

Kairav's pov.
We are on our way to airport. I don't know why I'm weirdly happy. Just the thought of meeting her fasten my heartbeat. It's like she is the pill of calm in my chaos. Her one glimpse is enough to shine to my world. I'm baldy obsessed with her but iam not the only one. She also feels the same for me, i know that.
She just doesn't admit it yet but i know she is gonna admit soon. My heart knows that.

We soon reach at the airport and wait outside for them to reach. After 5 minute they also reach.
Ivaan gets out of the car followed by armaan and mahira. How the hell she looks stunning even in a hoodie and messy bun? Indeed an angel.
Another car stops and raavi gets out of the car followed by ahaan and a girl. Who's that?
And then another car stops and the person i least expected gets out of the car. Urooj. What is she doing here?
Mayank and priyal also reach there at that moment.
Ivaan comes and hugs Natasha but she backs off. Did something happen between them?

"I'm sorry nat, please?". Ivaan whispers to her.
She just rolls her eyes and proceeds to hug others.
"Why is she here?". I whisper to mahira looking at urooj.

"Ask my mother". She mocks. Ohh.

"And who is she?". I point to that girl.

"The reason of fight between bhaiii and bhabhi". She whispers to me.

"Huh?". I say not understanding anything.
She just shrugs.
"Well she is pretty, no?". I said looking at her.

"If you find her that pretty then go and propose her to marry you". She says sarcastically.

I'm smelling jealousy here. What a great day.

"Are you somehow jealous?". I ask smirking.

"Me? Jealous of her? Impossible". She says arrogantly.

"Your expressions say it otherwise". I say.

"Bhaiya can we go now?". She asks ivaan changing the topic. How cute.

"Yea, let's go?". He asks looking at us.

We just nod out head and enter the airport.

Our flight is delayed. So now we are just sitting there.

Mahira's pov.
We were just waiting for our flight cause it was delayed. So i get the book out if my purse and starts reading it.
I was engrossed in reading until i hear Aashvi saying.

"Won't you introduce me to everyone here ivaan?". She says clinging to him. Typical her.

"Yea....". He says nervously looking at bhabhi who was giving him look that says "tell her to get her hands off you".

"Guys, she is Aashvi khurana, my friend'. Ivaan bhai says while removing her hands from his arms.

"Best friend ". She corrects him.

"Such a beauty you are". Kairav says.
Yea whatever.

"Indeed". Ahaan says. Did he forget Priyal is here?
Well now she is glaring at him. Great. He should be glared at.

"Seriously, you're really beautiful". Rahul states.
Now did he forget about raavi?

"No one can deny that". Mayank says.

"Ohh really?". Armaan says looking intensely at him. Now what's between them?
Mayank just shuts up and looks everywhere but armaan.

"Thank you so much guys, but you are over exaggerating". Aashvi says and smiles.

"No seriously, it's true". Kairav says.
True my foot. Men will be men.

But I'm feeling bad for someone now, it's that girl urooj. She is the most ignored one here. No one even asked who is she.