Chapter-13

Mahira's pov.
It was almost 9pm and i have been doing some college week for three hours now.

They must be about to come now. I have dressed up so much today so iam not gonna do that now. It's me and my PJs against the world. Comfort is my only priority now.
I just go downstairs and see my whole family in the living room.
What a comfortable life they have.
I sit beside raavi while placing my arms on her shoulders headlocking her.

"Get awayyyyy" she just yells at me.
"You wish" i say and smirk at her. And tight my arms around her neck.

"Do you want to kill me, you idiot' she says between her coughs.

I loose my grip and say

"I just love you so much to do that".

"Eww". She says, as a non affectionate person who hates physical touch and cheesy words.

I just laugh at her and say

"I love youuu sooooooo muchhhh darlinggg". God her expressions.

"Get away bitch". She just pushes me.

"Language raavi" ivaan bhai says while looking at his laptop.

She just shrugs at him and suddenly bell rings.

Everyone looked at me. Why the hell do i have to open the door everytime?

"Why do i have to open this damn door everytime?"

"Because you're the youngest one here". Armaan says while looking up from computer and smirks at me.

"Fuck you". I mouth while looking at him and departs to open the door.

"Language". I heard his faint voice while i open the door.

There they were. Mayank and priyal.
She just grabs me in a hug so tightly.

"I... I can't breath". I say

She breaks the hug and say.

"I missed you so much".

"We just met today, stop overacting".

"How rude mahi, I'm hurt". She just squints her eyes.

"Stay hurt bitch". I say.

She just pushes me aside and go inside.

Mayank was about to say something but before i he can say i tell him.

"Look, iam thanks to you for dropping us at home but if anyone says thank you for dropping them home and Saving them from that man, you're just gonna say, it's okay they are also like priyal to me".

He just looks at me while raising his eyebrows.

"Look. I don't lie. I never do. I hate lying actually, but it was an emergency today".

He still didn't say anything.

"Please just play along us".

He still looks at me.

"Aap convince hogaye ya mein or bolun?". Great, i just qouted geet. Iykyk.

"I'll see". He says and proceeds to living room where piri went.

I just follow him.

He hugs my dad, mumma, ivaan bhai, Armaan(a legit bro hug), and that bitch- Ahaan. He looks at raavi and nods his head. She also nods her head at him.
What nodding nodding game are they playing?

"Good to see you after so long beta" my mumma says.

"Same here aunty". He just offers her a polite smile. Again showing off his dimples (iam jealous).

"Aunty I'm here too, didn't you miss me?" Piri says while acting upset. Remind me to never let her be an actor.

"You just come here after every two days so yea no one really miss you here". I say while smiling at her.

"No one asked you as i remember". Ahaan says. that bitch again.

"No one talked to you as i remember". I said being pissed at him.

"Yea i know no one talked to me but someone has to correct you". He says.

"And i don't prefer you to be that someone". Such a nuisance.

"Hey hey stop, what's wrong with both of you?". Pirii say cutting us off.

He just looks away from me and offers her a smile. As if I'm dying to talk to him.

"Nothing, and we all missed you. Right mumma?". He says.

"Yess, don't pay attention to this girl, she is just blabbering because she is hungry". My mumma says. Wth, she just have to embarrass me Infront of guests. Look, that man just chuckled while looking at me.

I want dig my grave here and burry myself right now.

"I know, she is studying to be a psychologist while she is in great need of therapy". Piri says and all of them laughed.

Ahhhh i hate them so much.

We all settle on the sofa while armaan says.

"Thanks bro for saving raavi and mahi from that man". Why do you have to say it now. Raavi and i look at each other while i feel a pair of eyes staring at me. Mayank was looking at me more like staring.

Please play along, please play along, please play along. I pray in my mind.

"It's fine, as a man it's my responsibility to take care of women". What the hell, who is he to take care of women. Women can take care of themselves. I hate this mentality of men that they think they need to protect women. Protect from who? Themselves?

"Women can take care of themselves though". I say. Great, my feminism just couldn't stay quiet for a while. Just die mahi.

Mayank just looked at me amusingily but stays quiet.

"What saving? What happened?" Piri asks while not having a clue what they were talking about.

"Oh Right, three of them had a fight in the car, and he left raavi and mahi in the middle of the road and a man tired to touch them but he  i mean mayank saved them". Armaan explains.

"Ohh". She says and glares at Ahaan.
They're gonna talk about it later.

No one knows they are dating, except our group.

"I'm so proud of you bhaii" she pats his shoulder.

He chuckles at her and pats his head.
Does all brother have this weird disease to pat their sisters on the head?

They all just talk about business and life. While me raavi and pirii were talking to each.

"Why did you have a fight?". Piri asks

"Just some irrelevant topics". I say

"Still?". She say

"You know kairav right? Rahul's brother?". Raavi asks

"Yea he is best friend of mayank bhaiya and probably armaan bhaiya too". Piri replies.

"Yea so Ahaan told her to stay away from him and she talked back to him and all". Raavi says.

"Why would he tell you to stay away from him? Is something going on between you two? Am i missing something?". Piri asks and they both look at me suspiciously.

"Oh my goodness, no. Nothing is going on between us. We just met yesterday". I tell them.

"If you say so". Piri says and looks at Ahaan. Who is probably waiting to talk to her since forever.