Chapter- 35

Kairav's pov.
I was so excited to meet her, but sadly she is not coming. I am still really upset about morning but I can't let these feelings ruin something beautiful between us.
I was still looking at my phone when an object hit me in the head.
It was a cushion.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?". I yelled at rahul and reyansh who were running here and there in my room.

They stop in their tracks and look at me.

"Bhaiiii, see. He is calling me a donkey". Reyansh whines.

"Because you're one". Rahul says back rolling his eyes.

"Ohh yes then you're also one. Donkey's brother is a donkey". Reyansh yells.

"Who said you're our brother? We adopted you". Rahul says.
What the hell is going on here?

"Yea if their own child is like you then adoption is necessary". Reyansh says.
That's a nice one brother. No wait stop.

"Ohhh really then". Rahul picks up another cushion and hit him in the face.

"How dare you! You just wait". Reyansh picks up a vase and throw at him.
IT'S LITERALLY MY FAVOURITE VASE.
Rahul get hit with a vase in the stomach with force and the vase breaks into pieces falling against the floor.

"YOU TWO. IF I HEAR ANOTHER WORD, I'LL KILL YOU MYSELF". I yell at them.
Enough of their bullshit.

"Tell him to stop talking". Rahul says.

Reyansh picks up my alarm clock amd throw it towards him but he backs off and alarm clock hits me in the stomach.
Ahh fuck. That hurts so much.

"You two just wait" i say while clutching my stomach. 
After some minutes i pick up my pen holder and run after them as they start running.
We end up in the living room but they are still running.

"Stop running or you both will see the worst". I say running after them.

"Bhaii we're sorry please". They say.

"Sorry my foot, I'll kill you both today". I say and throw the pen holder towards them but it hit mom in the face.
Oh God. I'm done. It's my funeral today. I haven't even gone on a second date. I'm sorry Mahira. It's my last day and i didn't say goodbye.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?".  She yells at us.
We three stop in our track and look down.

"ARE YOU THREE KID OR WHAT? IS IT EVEN A HOUSE ANYMORE? IT LOOKS LIKE A ZOO ALL THE TIME BECAUSE OF YOU. CAN'T YOU THREE JUST BEHAVE LIKE HUMANS?". Her yells echoes in the home as Natasha and Dad run downstairs.

"What happened Sushmita? Why are you shouting at them?". Dad asks.
"And why your lip is bleeding?". What? Her lip is bleeding? Oh my God iam really sorry.

"Is it bleeding?". She says putting her finger on her lip.
"Looks like it is". She says.

"Mom I'm really sorry. They both came running in my room and broke-". Reyansh cut me off and says.

"Mom, see. Bhaii is trying to hit us. We didn't even do anything, we just went into his room to talk to him but he was angry and tried to hit us so we came outside running and he ran after us". He says with puppy eyes.
What a liar.

"No mom he-". I was again cut off.

"Yea mom he is right. I don't know why he is always angry at us?". Rahul says with sad eyes.
They both are trying to kill me i guess.

"Kairav what is this? Is this how you behave with your younger siblings? You're older than them. You should try to defend them and here you're the one hurting them". Dad says glaring at me.
But it's not even my fault.