Chapter-31

Kairav's pov.
Finally......
It's happening.
Our date.
It may not sound lavish to others but only i know how much I've waited for this day.
Thank God that she agreed or I would have gone crazy. Not that iam not going crazy right now but that's another point.
I wear my tee-shirt and jeans with a jacket on. It's a little chilly today and moreover i can give my jacket to Mahi when she'll get cold. This works in movies.
After wearing my watch and shoes, and applying perfume i go downstairs while humming a song.

"Ohh hoo, where are going looking like a fine chick?". Natasha asks stopping me in my tracks.

"Not a good choice of words nat". I say.

"You're looking a little more happy, it's kinda suspicious".

"Don't i have a right to be happy?".

"I said a little more". She says.

"Well, should there be a reason to be happy? I'm happy just because i want to be happy ". I replied.

"Ohhh bhaiii, where are you going looking like a fresh bread?". Rahul says coming downstairs.
Natasha starts laughing at his words.

"Can't you say something nice for once? Idiot. And who compliments someone by telling them they are looking like a fresh bread?". I say rolling my eyes.
"And you, stop laughing".

"I like fresh bread". He states while laughing.

"I like dead bodies". I state glaring at him.
They stop laughing and nod like kids.
That's when we saw reyansh running downstairs.

"Careful rey". Natasha says.

"I'm fineee". He says while stopping beside us.

"Ohh my, where are you going looking like a last slice of pizza?". He says eyeing me up and down.
Natasha and rahul starts laughing again.

"Now you all are testing my patience". I say glaring at them.

"Did i say something wrong?". He whispers to them.

"No no rey, you didn't say anything wrong". Rahul says in between his laugh. 

"You all are unbelievable". I say shaking my Head.

"Leaving all the sarcasm away, you're looking classy today. Finally you're out of those suits". Natasha says.

"Thanks i guess". I say.
"I'm getting late so I'm leaving, bye". I say waving at them.

"Byee". They all wave back.

I start driving to the Chaudhary mansion.

After half an hour of driving I reach there.
A servant opened the door and said.

"Oh karav ji, please come inside". I nod at him and walk inside.

"Sir, kairav ji is here". She says when we reach the living area. Everyone is there. Ohh. Do they know we are going on a date? Probably not.

"Kairav beta, how are you?". Uncle says standing up and embracing me in a hug.

"I'm good uncle, how are you?".

"I'm also good".

I then greet everyone one by one and aunty says.

"Beta sit, Mahira would just come in some minutes".

"Jii aunty". I say and sit down.

"Well kairav, where that psychologist worked before?". Ivaan asks suddenly.
What psychologist?

"What-". I was cut off by Raavi.

"Yes tell them, where did he work before? You're going to make mahi meet him today. They should know that much".
Ohhhhhh. Psychologist. She has told them iam making her meet a psychologist today.

"Uhhh that.....Ca.. Canada. He used to work in Canada". I say. Why the hell am I stammering.

"Ohhh, how much experience he has?". Armaan says.

"15..yes 15 or max". I reply. Just come now. I can't tell more lies.

He was about to ask but Mahira interrupted him coming downstairs.

"Enough questions for now everyone".
Ohhh God. Take me already. Why is she so gorgeous? Did you make her while you were making the stars and moon? Cause she is seriously on of those.

"You're going like this?". Ivaan says.

"What do you mean by like this?". She asks her smile fading.

"No i mean, do you think it's professional enough?". He says.

"It is and moreover i need to look classsy". She says.

"Yea but-

"It's fine i guess". I say cutting him off.
"It doesn't look bad".

"Let's go Mahira, we're getting late". I say.

"Yeaa, let's go". She says and bid goodbyes to everyone.

We walk outside and she takes a deep breath.

Mahira's pov.
Ohh God.  Why do they act like a detective ? But it's fine. I'm happy today. I'm finally doing something I've dreamt of. I'm not talking about date. I'm talking about lying. I've never lied in my life, not to my family though. But I've always wanted to be a spoiled teenager but I just remember my two teenage years and i was just a puppet of them in those years. So i never knew how it feels doing teenagers things. And let me tell you, it's thrilling but fun at the same time. I hope you understand.

We walk to his car and he opens the door for me.
Fake gentleman turning into a real gentleman be like.

I get in the car as well as kairav.
And he starts driving.
I forgot to mention he is looking extra handsome today. Finally he is not wearing those bloody suits.

"Don't look in the mirror today". He says randomly.

"Why?". I ask.

"Tumhe khud ki nazar lag jaegi". He says focusing on the road.
Not the red cheeks please.
My lips form into a smile.

"I'm sorry if you fall sick tomorrow". I say.

"Why would i fall sick?". He asks looking at me.

"Tumhe meri nazar lagne wali hai". I say and his cheeks turn a little dark shade of pink.

"Are you trying to flirt?". He says smirking.

"I'm not trying, I'm straight up flirting". I say smirking back.

"I'm impressed darling". He says.

I just smile and look outside of the window. Today's air is different, maybe because I'm a little more happy today.

We reach a place and gets out  and again opens the door for me. I get out of the car and he closes the door.

"Let's go". He says while asking me to hold his hand.
I hold his hand and we walk inside.
It's a restaurant. Typical.

Waiter shows us the way to our assigned table and we sits down.

Our food came before we could order. And it's literally my favourite food.
We both start having food while talking.
We stopped eating after a while and he suddenly get up.

"What happened?". I ask.

He doesn't say anything but claps.
Suddenly a man come with a bouquet of tulips in his hand. He hands it to the kairav and leave.
He suddenly gets on his knees Infront of me and says.

"I'm sorry, i didn't bring flowers to you because i couldn't. But will you please give me a chance to be your boyfriend?". He says.

Ohhh God he is asking. And he didn't say will you be my girlfriend. He said CAN I BE YOUR BOYFRIEND? Please.

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend". I say instantly accepting the tulips. How did he know tulips are my favourite flowers?

He gets up and kisses my forehead and whispers.
"I won't let you regret saying yes, I'll try to be better for you, I'll try to be the way you want me to be".

"You can be the way you are, after all i like this kairav". I whisper back laughing.
And he smiles while kissing my forehead again.