Chapter-9

Mahira's pov.
We all were having breakfast, technically they were having breakfast and i was drinking my coffee.
My mom already scolded me for that so yea.
I was sipping coffee peaceful when i got a call.
I mean my phone was ringing but i don't have it.
Ivaan bhai have it. He takes out my phone from his pocket and says
"Take it".

"What really, is my punishment over?". I asked enthusiastically

"Yea". He says and gives my phone back to me.

"Ohhh thank youu sooo much" i excitedly hugged him.

"Fine fine, now pick up the call". He says

Without looking at caller id I pick up the call
On call-
"Who's this?". I asked
"Did you delete my number, you pumpkin head".

It is priyal. Priyal arora.
My another best friend from high school.

"No, actually I picked up the call without looking at the caller id, that's why, anyways are you back?"

"Yes I am back, and are you coming to college today? I have an exciting news to share with you and are raavi and Ahaan with you? She says energetically

"Yea raavi and Ahaan are with me and we are coming to college and what exciting news?
I asked her.

"I'll tell you in the college, okay bye and call rahul and reyansh to not to miss the college today, i really want to share it with you all".

"Ok I'll call them bye bye". I say and cut the call.

"Who was there?". Raavi asked
Everyone Waited for me to answer.

"Oh it was priyal, she is back from Goa and asked not to miss the college today. She said she wants to share something important today".

It's basically a group of 6 people.
Me, raavi, rahul, priyal, reyansh and Ahaan.
We all get along really well.
Priyal and me are of same age. Ahaan rahul and raavi are of same age. And reyansh is one year younger than me and priyal.
It's all senior junior combination.
Our parents have been friends from college, so we all knew each other before coming to college, i know them from highschool as everyone knows why.

"Okay iam done, let's go" Ahaan saud getting up

"Yea me too" raavi also got up from the chair.

"Wait, raavi, ahaan and mahi listen to me carefully, today you all have to go to Malhotra house". My mom explained

"Malhotra house? Why?" Ahaan bhaii asked.

"Areyy beta kal hi to rishte ki baat hui hai, or rishta paka karne ke liye shagun dena parta hai isiliye tum teeno jaana, college se aake". Mumma said

"But maasi why we? Aap servants ko bejh do na". Raavi said.

"Arey aise kese servants ko bejh dein, or humare ghar ki reet hai ghar khe chote hi shagun dene jaate hain to tum teeno ko hi jaana parega" My mother said.

"Okay mom we'll go". I said and made my way out.
I don't want to be the hurdle in Ivaan's happiness, and his happiness is with natasha so let's get this done mahii.

We three settled down in the car and raavi drived to the college.

We reached college where we met priyal, rahul and reyansh beside the college gate.

Priyal came and hugged three of us and said.
"I missed you guys so much".

"Ohhh really but the Instagram pictures were saying something else, and who was boy with you in the picture you posted two days back, i didn't ask you because I didn't want to ruin your vacation but now that you're here tell me who was that boy". Ahaan bhai asked while making an angry face.

"Aww how cute,you look really cute when you're jealous".

Yea guys yea, they are only couple in our group.
Priyal and ahaan have been dating for two years now and believe me they are so cringe(I'm jealous).

"Don't change the topic, who was the boy priyal". He asked again

1st name means danger. Oww.
I'm so invested, tell me who doesn't like couple's fight cause i very much do.
Only if it is not serious though.

"He was my mom's side cousin Ahaan, what's wrong with you?". She replied back crossing her arms.

"Why didn't you tell me about him before". He also crossed his arms.

"I didn't think he was that important to be discussed" she said

"Look, everything related to you is important to me got it? He said while uncrossing his arms and putting his hands on her cheeks.

"Yea....." She says and blushes.

"Did you guys forget we are here too" i said

"For real, so cringe" reyansh said while making an annoyed face. We all followed him while laughing and went to our respective classes.

It was break time so we all were in cafeteria while chitchatting.

"What was important thing you were were talking about" rahul asked priyal.

"Oh yes i almost forgot it, guess what"

"What " me and raavi says at the same time and high fives each other.

"I'M MOVING OUT" priyal exclaimed.

"Moving out?" Ahaan said doubtfully

"Yes, i just bought a new house and we are also having housewarming party this sunday". She told us.

"Are you sure, i mean living alone is not a piece of cake ". Ahaan said

"And you very well know priyal arora don't like cakes". Priyal says savagely.

"To be honest,i was kinda scared but it had been my dream since i was a child, and it's happening now so it's more than crazy". She says

"Well then congratulations ". We all congratulated her.

"Oh right? Who is coming from your house today?". Rahul asked

"We three, why? Are you gonna welcome us with garlands?". Raavi said jokingly and rahul blushed.

-Garlands are used in indian weddings as a ritual- 

"Relax rahul, why are you so red?" Raavi asked while chuckling.
She very well knows he has a crush on her but she wants him to tell her as much as i know her.

"It's because.... it's because it's cold in here". He says stammering

"Not really, it's pretty much warm today" reyansh says and i giggles.

Rahul gives him a Stern look and he shuts his mouth. Typical reyansh.

"Are you guys hanging out without me?" Priyal sais.

"No, we are going to his house to give shagun" Ahaan said.

"Oh my God finally!! I'm coming to your house to congratulate him today, gonna eat dinner today at your house and i miss uncle aunty anyways". She says excitedly.

"You're always welcome baby" Ahaan says while pinching her cheeks.

We all made an annoyed face and they both laughed.