Chapter-32

Mahira's pov.
We are on our way back to my house. This feels surreal. It's so funny that I've been single all my life and suddenly I'm committed.
Iam loving it by the way.

"Kairav stop the car". I shouted.

"Suddenly? Why?". He says.

"I said stop". He stops the car at this moment.

"What happened? Are you okay? Do you feel suffocated? You can open windows if you want I-". I cut him off.

"Oh my goodness please stop. I'm okay. I just wanted to eat ice cream and there it is". I said pointing to an ice cream parlour.

"This is why you shouted so suddenly? You're unbelievable". He says shaking his head.

"You have to deal with it now. You chose it yourself ". I replied smirking.

"I'm more than eager to deal with it sweetheart ". He says smiling.

"Enough, i want ice cream". No compromising for food.

"You wait here, I'll bring it for you". He says.

"Do you even know which flavour i want?".

"Chocolate". He says and gets out of the car.

How does he know everything about my favourites. Is he an stalker? He doesn't look like one though.

I waited for him in the car as he came with two ice creams in his hand after five minutes max.

He hands me my ice cream and i started eating it.

"I hate this". I say pointing to his ice cream.

"You hate what?". He asks.

"I hate mint flavour, basically everything that contains mint or it's flavour". I say and he looks at me as if I've grown two heads.

"You've never been to heaven, have you?". He says basically sings.

"It's the song". I say continue to eat the ice cream.

"Emotions are real though, how the hell do you hate mint? It's literally so refreshing". He says.

"My taste buds refuse to accept it's taste. What can i do?". I ask.

He doesn't say anything and we just eat our ice creams in silence.
.
.
.
.
.
We reach at my house and i bid goodbye to him and he drives away.

I enter inside to see ivaan bhai working on his laptop in the living room.
I tried to go to my room directly but he saw me. Not a great timing i would say.

"You're back". He says.

"I think so?". I say. Stupid.

"What did he say?". He asks.

"He said i like you". What the hell Mahira. What did you just say?

"What?". He shouts getting up from the sofa.

"Bhaii iam just joking. He said he'll think about the job". I lied again.

"Okay, go and sleep. You must be tired". He says.

"Actually i have to prepare for a test so I won't be sleeping anytime soon". I said laughing.

"Sleep is important Mahira". He says

"So are grades". I replied.

"Fine, you go to your room. I'll make coffee for you". He says.

"That looks like something i could agree to". I said and went to my room.