Chapter -4

Kairav's pov.
Early morning in Mumbai is really different from early morning in UK.
I just came back two days back and iam trying to adapt to this environment. I went to UK when i started college and it's been 8 years since then.
Coming to mumbai, one thing i realized was home is where your heart is and my heart was always with my family so you can say i was homeless for 8 years.
But now here i feel like i have a home again.
Today I'm gonna meet my highschool friends after a long time and I don't know how it's gonna be, you know meeting someone after years is not easy.
.
.
.
Timeskip to afternoon
I went into the cafe where we were supposed to meet, i spotted my friends and walked to them they saw me and stood up and we hugged each other.

"What's up bro?" Raj said side hugging me.
"It's great, what about you guys, how's it going?" I asked them
"Simple as usual, like work eat sleep. Typical if we are describing it in one word". Bhavin said chuckling.
"Let's sit 1st" veer said sitting on a chair.
We all sat down and started talking but after sometime raj insisted on playing truth or dare, simple bitch ever.

We were playing truth or dare but now it was my turn to choose.
"So truth or dare?" Veer asked
"Ofcourse he's gonna choose dare, we know him enough" bhavin said and they all laughed
"As you know my answer so tell me what is my dare". I said
"Umm let's see, what dare should we give you?" Raj said while thinking but suddenly his eyes drifted towards a girl who was coming to the cafe.
She looks pretty, so pretty, the way her hair swings against the air, the way she walks, everything about her looks mesmerizing.
Do goddesses come from sky to earth? It looks like they do.
My thoughts were interrupted by raj speaking
"Your dare is to kiss that girl and tell her that she is yours".
"What the hell, no, I can't do that".
"You can and you will, go" bhavin said and pushed me out of the chair.
Well guess i have to do that, iam also curious about how her lips taste.
I walked towards her and i smashed my lips onto hers.
She was flabbergasted for sure, she was about to fall away but i grabbed her by waist and started kissing her. She was shocked, i know that for sure. I stopped kissing her and said
"Look into my eyes and say you're mine" i said making my voice deeper.
She looked pretty, really pretty while being in my arms i wish us to be like that for a long time. God i sound so desperate or a pervert.
She looked into my eyes and said
"You, Mr. Whatever your name is, listen to me clearly iam not a thing you can own and even if i was a thing i wouldn't like to be owned by you" her voice is so melodious , she tries to be a lioness but infact i can see fear in her eyes.
Fear of being judged, fear of being weak, fear of being submissive.
She tries to get out of my hold but i hold her strongly and cups her chin and made her look at me and came a little closer to her face and whispered
"One day you'd be mine and it'd be to the eternity".
She doesn't say anything for some seconds but suddenly she pushed me so hard that i land on floor with a thud, everyone in the cafe was looking at me, great now it'd be like i was flirting with her which is somehow true.

Mahira's pov.
"You son of a bitch, how dare you......how dare you kiss me without my consent, how dare you touch me without asking me, HOW DARE YOU?". I shouted at him grabbing his collar while he was still on the floor.

"Actually I -"he started saying something when three people rather say disappoint"men"t approached us and said
"We are really sorry, we gave him the dare it wasn't his intention to hurt your emotions" one of them spoke.
This only triggered my anger issues more i leave his collar and slapped the man who said that dare thing.
"You think girls are a object, that you can do anything to, men like you are really a proof that why word men comes in disappointment, and you Mr. Whatever your name is " i said pointing towards the man who kissed me
"Dare to touch another girl again and you won't have hands by then got it? I asked
"Did you understand or not?" I asked again
"Ye..yea". He said stuttering, wow mahi you made a man stutter Infront of you, great achievement.
"Better, now move". I said that's when i realized he was on the floor all the time, anyways men like him deserves to be in trash actually.
He got up from the floor, set his clothes and walked out of the cafe while smirking at me.
This piece of shit.
Those three men were still gawking at me so i shouted
"What are you looking at?"after hearing they all ran outside. Great work mahi, let's be proud if yourself. But that man who kissed me left a void in my mind. I ignored all my thoughts and went to order the coffee after grabbing my coffee i went to my car and drived to my home.