Chapter-12

Mahira's pov.
I just plugged in my earphones and started looking out of window, I don't have any mood to listen to their talks.
As i was looking outside of the window, all the thoughts clouded in my mind.
I sometimes wonder what's my fault, why everything i do turns out to be a fucking disaster.
I try, genuinely try to keep things in control but somehow it never works out for me.
Iam just so tired of life, I'm just so tired of everything. I wish my life were easy, i wish i were the person whom everyone liked, i wish i didn't have to try so hard.
I wish.
I know people have it harder than me but i also haven't been served on silver spoon. Life has tried to test me every way possible but still I'm grateful that I haven't given up yet, no one can afford to give up because life doesn't stop until you're dead. Even if you isolate yourself from this world, this emptiness in your heart would never leave your side. You can't have peace even after giving up.

After some minutes car came to a halt.
We were outside of our house.
How does he know where we live?

"How does you know where we live" I asked curiously.

"I know you're Armaan's sister, he is friends with me". He says smiling. Why does he smile so much. Probably to show off his dimples i guess.

"He never talks about you though". I say.

"There is something named as 'low maintenance friendships' and we don't talk to each other much so he wouldn't have talked about me". He say.

"Okay"I say while shrugging.
Raavi and I get out of the car and raavi says.

"Thanks for dropping us at home, we owe you one".

"Just remember that you owe me". He says and drives to somewhere.
Cocky much. Ofcourse he is friends with kairav and Armaan.

We both enter the house and That bitch Ahaan was sitting on the sofa while typing something in his phone. You just wait.

He saw us coming inside and glared at me. He does have audacity to glare at me after leaving us in the middle of the road.

I take a cushion from the sofa and throw it towards him thankfully it hits on his face directly. Well served.

"Leave mahi, he is not in his right mind".
Raavi whispers to me.

"You just see what i do". I whispered to her back.

"What the hell!!" He yells at me.

I started crying loudly, seriously loudly. I do act pretty well.

Mumma comes out of the kitchen after hearing me crying. Good job mahi.

"What happened mahi? Why are you crying kiddo? What happened? And why did you come so late? Where did you both go? Ahaan had been home since 15 minutes".

"Mumma". I say and hug her while crying.

Dadda, Ivaan bhai and Armaan also come downstairs.

Ivaan looks at me and then Raavi and say

"What happened?".

"I don't know she has been crying nonstop". Mumma says.

"What happened bachaa" dadda comes
towards us and say.

"Dad..dadda... I...raa..raavi...leave" i say between my sobs. Well going mahi.

"1st of all stop crying" armaan say.

"Shhh bachaaa please stop crying and tell us what happened?". Mumma says.

I just kept crying, acting.

"Raavi Ahaan you tell us what happened?". Ivaan bhai asks. Ahaan just looks down.

I just gave a look to raavi to keep going with my act. She just nods secretly and say.

"Actually bhaiya, Ahaan and mahi had a fight in car, so he told her to get out of the car-
I cuts her off and say
"In... in the... middle of the....ro.. road". I says while sobbing.
"Yea in the middle of the road and when i took her side, he told me 'you both get out of  this car' we were so scared". She say and her eyes welled up with tears. Nice job raavi.

They all glared at him.
Nice.

"And bhaiya, a drunk man came towards us, he....he was staring at us with bad intentions, he was about to touch us but thanks to Armman bhai's friend, he came and saved us". I say while having tears in my eyes.

"My friend?". Armaan asks.

"Priyal's brother". Raavi sates.

Ahaan just looked at her.
Atleast his soon to be brother in law is gentleman unlike him.

"What is wrong with you Ahaan? How can you leave two girls alone in the middle of the road? That too your sisters" my dad yelled at him.

"Is that what we have taught you? To behave like this with girls? You can't even take care of your own sisters. How can you take care of your partner?" My mumma asks sternly.

"They both are not kids anymore and they can take care of themselves". He says slowly while looking at the ground.

Ivaan bhaiya was about to slap him but i stopped him.

"It's... it's ok, we're fine" i say while holding his hand.

"Yea bhaiya we're fine". Raavi says.

Ahaan just glares at both of us and storms upstairs to his room i suppose.

"You're okay right?". Ivaan bhai ask and looks at both of us.

"We're fine" we both say at the same time.

He just nods.

"Mumma i told aunty to call you because you said so and yea i forgot to tell you that priyal is coming today for dinner". I tell her.

"Yea i know priyal informed me in the afternoon and you said her brother saved you today do we should invite him for dinner too, just to say thankyou and it's been long since we've seen him". Mumma says.

Raavi and I look at each other with our eyes wide. What if he tell everyone that i was lying? I mean I wasn't lying completely but still.

"Yes you're right. It had been so long since we've met him, Armaan you call him and tell him to come today with priyal". Dadda says.

"Dad he might be busy. Because i also haven't met him since he has come to india". Armaan replies and says.

"I'll message him".

He says and takes out his phone to message him.

After some minutes he replies, i just wish he said no.

"He says okay, he also wants to meet all of you" armaan say and smiles.

Why the hell he has to meet everyone now. 

Raavi just stares and me and whispers.

"We're doomed. I just get trapped in your mess everytime".
"You're my best friend you signed up for this". I whispers to her and start to walk towards my room. Gosh another long day.