Chapter-20

Mahira's pov.
It's engagement day finally.
I get up from my bed and look at the alarm clock. It has been ringing for a while now, maybe an hour. It's almost 11am. Oh my God, it's 11am. Mumma's gonna kill me, she told me that i should get up at 8am but it's 11am now. She would kill me for sure today.
I run to washroom to brush my teeth and go to living room.
It's looking like a circus, people are running here and there, dad is yelling at someone on the phone, mom is telling staffs to do that and this, Ahaan is packing gifts, and Armaan is getting the keys to go somewhere, probably the venue.
I lazily lay on the sofa until i hear my mom yelling.

"You panda get up" she said hitting me on the arm.

"Mumma iam sleepy, i slept so late yesterday". I said still lying on the sofa.

"I don't want to hear anything. You get up and go to Jeweller to get the rings and jewellery that we told him to make for natasha, come on get up". She said.

"Haaa, chai peeke jaati hun". I said.

"Chai baad main pe lenaa abhi jao". She said.

"But mumma I-" she cut me off and dragged me to the door.

"Go". She slightly pushed me outside.

"Take these". She said giving me car keys.

I take these keys from her and walk towards the parking area and get in the car.
I hate driving cars but i love racing bikes, but ofcourse no one let me race, cause according to them it's dangerous, as if i care.

As i was driving to the jewellery shop, I realized that I am still in my pjs. I forgot to change and now I have to go to the jewellers shop looking like a homeless person.

I Parked the car in parking lot and was towards the shop when i tripped. I was about to fall but suddenly pair of arms were wrapped around me. I couldn't see who was holding me because my hair were all over my face.
Suddenly that person removed my hair from face and it was none other than kairav. He didn't remove his hand but kept staring at me.

"Ummm your hands". I said. That's when he realized he was still holding me.
He removed his hands. I set my clothes and hair and said.

"Why are you here?".

"To get the rings". He said.

"You too?". I asked.

"You too?". He asked.

"Hmm". I said.

"Let's go then". He said and pointed his hand towards the shop.

"Yea". I walked to the shop and he walks behind me.

We enter the shop and walk to the counter.
"Uncle, are rings ready?" I asked the Jeweller uncle.

"Haaa beta rings ready hain pr necklace me adha ghanta lagega, tum dono wait kar lo thora". He says.

We nod at him and walks to the chair.

We sit on the chairs and he asked.

"Why are you still in the night dress?".

"Ask my mother, she didn't even let me have chai let alone change". I said.

"And why?". He asked.

"Mujhe kya pata, unko humehsa jaldi hoti hai har cheez main, mene kaha tha unhe ki chai peeke jaati hun par nahi". I whisper-shout.

"Aap kuch kha peeke nahi aai?". He asked.

"Nahi baba, abhi just neend se uth ke aai hoon". I said.

"Then come on chai peene chalte hain". He said.