‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.Chapter 16‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.

Feeling So Good

‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.

"Do you want to say something to me, Arthur?" I fiercely looked at him while he was driving way home.

"I am not going to tell you anything, Sinnea," he just said as if it was nothing.

"You are an asshole. If you are lying to me all this time then, I should never choose you." I rolled my eyes and then stared at the window of the running car.

"Why would I be scared of your threat? You will never really choose. I am just your second option if the first one fails, you'll come back running to me. As I said, you only want me when you need me." He hissed.

I looked at him once again, tears starting to form in my eyes. "That's not true, you know that! I have been truthful to you all this time. I said I love you, I want you all the time, and I need you in my life. All I did was to assure you that you are all I need and now, I am just asking for a little honesty from you and you are doubting my love once again."

"You are doubting me too just because the prince said something. You trust him over me!" He stepped on the gas and the car increased in speed.

"I hate you!" I yelled at him.

"Stop fighting! We are on the road, please!" Ingrid said.

That made me calm down a little bit. I harshly brushed off the tears from my cheeks. This topic frustrates the hell out of me.

When we got home, I didn't talk to him at all. I occupied myself with other things. I know that he was trying to approach me every single time we crossed paths but I avoided him.

"You know it's not good if you let yourself believe in speculations," Ingrid said after she brushed her hair getting ready for her sleep.

I sighed. "I just needed a break."

"It hurts him when you say you hate him. I saw it in his eyes." She faced me. "Talk things out calmly. Try to listen to each other's side without interrupting what the other has to say. Good night, Sinnea." She hugged me and tucked herself in the bed.

I let out a deep breath when I left her room. What I am gonna do?

Right! I need some sleep, my body is tired but my mind is still awake and busy overthinking.

And once again, I was not even surprised when I saw him lying in my bed. He was comfortably sleeping while hugging my pillow. That sight warms my heart. I only have this night to think thoroughly of my choice. I wanted to just be with him for the rest of my life.

I took a short bath and after that, I excitedly lay beside him, not wanting to wake him up. I pulled my comforter a little bit from him and got my other pillow that was on his leg. He moved a little and that's when I found out that he was sleeping at all.

"Arthur," I softly uttered his name.

"I'm sorry, babe." He kissed my hand and then my lips. His kisses were just like feathers touching my skin.

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't yelled at you." I closed my eyes feeling his warm kisses.

In one swift move, he was on top of me already and kissing my neck and my whole face. God, I missed him so much.

"Let's make love, Arthur. I missed you so much." I put my arms on his nape.

"As you wish, babe." He kissed me senselessly.

I moaned when his lips reached the valley of my breast. He was so quick to remove my robe and now, I am naked beneath him. I want to feel his kisses on my body, I want all of him.