‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.Chapter 11‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.

Just You and Me

‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.

Good thing, that horseback riding is one of the skills that boarding school taught me. Trees are everywhere and the trail getting grassy. Why is he here? What was he thinking?

Indeed, a cabin is resting right below the mountain. The river stream is so loud and Vino went near it to drink. I jumped off the horse and restrained him in the tree nearby.

"Stay here, Vino. I'll find Arthur," I said to the horse as if it would apprehend what I just said.

I looked at the surroundings. At first, I thought this place would be so spooky just like one of those in horror movies but I was mistaken. This place is a utopia, I could live here to escape my problems.

"Arthur!" I tried calling him when the door of the cabin was locked. "Shit! What if he was not here?"

I knocked once again but still, no response whatsoever.

"Arthur? Are you here? Please, tell me!" I feel like I am a failure from this moment.

Suddenly, somebody hugged me from behind, soaking wet! Fuck! I screamed at the top of my lungs and started punching and pinching whoever this man could be.

"Ouch! Fuck!" he exclaimed.

That voice stopped me and when I turned around, it was Arthur. I jumped right in front of him and embraced him with all of my heart even if his body was soaking wet, I don't know why.

He chuckled and embraced me more.

"Why did you leave me there?" I asked him not minding the drips of the water from his hair.

"This is the only way to stop me from wanting you even more because you are already forbidden. You now belong to the Royal Family, you won't need me anymore."

I shook my head. "I don't belong to anyone. I believe my heart is with you already."

He slightly pushed me away from him and cupped my face. Finally, I got to see his gorgeous face and that killer jawline that every woman will drool.

"What did you say?" I smile started to form on his lips.

"I said I belong to you I guess," I said wanting to punch myself for not telling what I really meant.

"Uh-huh, so you want me again?" He smirked.

"I always want you, babe," I whispered to him and bit my lower lip suppressing the wide smile I was about to make.

"Are you sure?" he asked provoking me more.

"I won't ride a horse to come here just to see you. You are the one I want, not anyone, not even the Crowned Prince." I tiptoed to reach his cold and wet lips.

I think he bathed in the river. He was half-naked and his pants were very wet. He responded to my kisses and even bit my lower lip to invade my mouth with his tongue. It's just a day without him, I already miss him this much.

"I want you too, Sinnea, not only for today or tomorrow but for the rest of my life. Are we on the same book?" he asked while we were walking towards the deep part of the river. The water was just right above my hips.

"Y-yes, we are." I was huffing when he started peeling off my dress and throwing it on the rocks.

"Good," he said and kissed my neck.

I don't feel cold at all because of the heat coming out of our body. His hands were on my back unhurriedly caressing it while his kisses went down to the valley of my breast.