‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.Chapter 14‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.

One Last Time

‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.

"Arthur?!" I yelled at him. "Where are you going?!"

Ingrid let go of me and I quickly ran to my boyfriend who was fuming mad because of what happened.

"Arthur! Stop! Your anger can't do anything about what happened! You are just making things worse!" I tried to hold him but he shrugged my hands off.

"Let me punch that man just once!" he said out of anger.

I looked at the Royal Guards who seemed not to care about Arthur's ranging anger.

"Stop him, please!" I shouted at them.

They just looked at us and did nothing. I pulled Arthur with all of my strength but it did nothing.

"What is this commotion all about?"

Out of nowhere, the King popped out in front of us. He was frowning while looking at Arthur.

"What is it, Arthur?" the king asked.

"Where is your son?" Arthur asked him relentlessly.

What is wrong with him? That is the king he was talking to!

"Why do you need to see him?" The king stood in front leveling his eyes.

"I must speak to him, Your Majesty. What he did to the other girls was merely unfair and unjust. He should apologize and show his cowardly face here," Arthur said.

The king stared at him for a moment and Arthur didn't blink even once. This scene scared me, what if we got in trouble again but this time they would never forgive us?

"Please, Arthur, stop it," I whispered to him.

Ingrid ran beside me while wiping her tears. When he saw the king, she stopped and made a little curtsy.

"Good morning, Your Majesty. Apology for the chaos we brought in here. We are going to leave now," she said and held Arthur's arm. "Come on, Arthur, it's okay."

"It's not, Lady Ingrid," Arthur responded.

The king sighed. "Very well then." He looked at his chaperons. "Call Prince Malcolm and all the ladies we sent home." He faced Arthur once again. "Happy?"

"It is good to find out that the king doesn't use his power to protect his family who violated other people," Arthur smirked and finally looked at me.

I don't know what's with him and he dares to speak with the king like that. Later, I will punch him in the face for making me feel nervous.

King Albert brought us inside the palace where the canceled event should have taken place. Duchess Ingrid took a deep breath before taking the seat that was for her.

The ladies who went home a while ago started to arrive at the place. Arthur and I are sitting at the very back part of the event place and just observing what is going to happen.

"Punching his face is the only thing that will make me feel good," he said.

I pinched his shoulder. "Let it go, Arthur. He is going to apologize."

"I don't care, he is still an asshole. He is a prince, he has to be a good example to other people. You should never do that, especially to women. If you already made a decision, you should be firm enough to hold onto it. If he was already fucking that princess before the season started, I will punch him in the face not just once." He gritted his teeth.