‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.Chapter 7‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.

A Monster Underneath

‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.

"What are you doing?" I said while panting when Arthur's hot lips went down on my neck.

"Making you feel good," he whispered huskily against my skin.

I shut my eyes when I feel hot because of wet kisses. This is not good, I need to come back to my senses. My goodness, we are in the middle of the garden and someone might see us.

"We need to stop, Arthur," I said gently pushing him away.

"I can't," he said and tugged my dress down to my surprise uncovering my brassiere.

"Fuck, Arthur! We can't! Not here!" I protested even though the fire inside me was scorching me down.

He stopped kissing me and looked at me intently, desire was very evident in his eyes. "Where do you want then?"

My cheeks burn in embarrassment. "Later. I-in...in my bed at the manor." I bit my lower lip and I couldn't look at him straight.

Am I really prepared for this? Damn! Why is this so fast?!

"Alright." He yanked my dress up and smooched my forehead. "I can't wait," he said and took my hand.

We went back to the party and I immediately looked for my lady. I felt at ease when I saw her still speaking to the prince but this time, she looked relaxed and delighted.

"I'm pleased that my lady is enjoying her first social season," I told Arthur.

"This is your first social season, too. Are you enjoying it?" He grabbed my waist.

"I am not here to enjoy, Arthur, I am here to work. Social Season was not for the minor houses' ladies." I sighed. "I'm just so lucky to be here. And thank you for asking me to marry you. At least, I already have someone to marry." I giggled.

"So, you are not regretting that you agreed with me?" There's a hint of concern in his voice.

I shook my head. "At first, I was a bit hesitant because I didn't really know you. But now, I realize that you are someone I am looking for to be a husband. You are rich, aren't you?" I made a teasing smile.

"Here you go again, only wanting me because you need me." He rolled his eyes and pretended to be offended.

"I like you too, don't worry. You are my type actually," I frankly uttered earning him a broad smile.

"That's a relief to hear. We are on the same book now, hopefully on the same page eventually." He winked at me and licked his lower lip. "I can't wait to make you moan my name."

And there he is again, leaving me while my knees are trembling. He is really good at his words, he knows how to make a woman shiver.

After a full day of talking, dancing, and eating, Duchess Ingrid became exhausted We went home by 7 at dusk and she instantly fell into a deep slumber. I made sure first before I went to my chamber that she was comfortable, changing her clothes and cleaning her face with wet wipes. And when it's finally my turn to get my rest, I suddenly remember Arthur and what we talked about.

My heart went wild once again. The door of my chamber was just a few inches away from me, I couldn't lift my hand to open it because my body was shaking in excitement. Why?!

I gulped really hard when I saw him on my mattress looking so desirable and topless. This is happening.

"I-I'm gonna clean up first." I stammered because of the nervousness enveloping my whole body.

He stood up and strolled towards me. He touched my face using his finger that toured down to my chin and then lifted it to make me look at him.

"I'll help you," he said using his seductive voice.

I swallowed painfully and I felt like I was gonna throw up anytime.

"No, thank you," I denied his offer and moved towards the bathroom.

I felt him coming after me, I didn't stop because I didn't have the strength to argue with him, it's because I wanted him to bathe me. Neither of me couldn't believe myself.

He helped me unzip my dress and peeled off my lingerie after. I was biting my lower lip the whole time and embarrassment crept around me when I saw how he darted his eyes at my slender and pale body.

"I don't look desirable," I told him and concealed my body using my hands.

He didn't say a word but rather, he embraced me and began kissing my lips making me forget the fact that I was unclothed in front of him.

The sound of our kisses echoed throughout the whole bathroom. I sighed when I felt his finger on my nipples pinching them.

I put my arms around his neck and angled my head so that I could kiss him better. Our tongues fought with each other and our saliva was mixing up. Damn! I think I am going to have a fever.

A moan broke out from my lips when his lips traveled down my neck and went to the valley of my little peaks.

I grabbed a handful of his hair when he started sucking and lapping my nipples.

"Shit! Ah, so good!" I said while watching him lavish my nipples.

My toes curled when I felt his other hand on my inner thigh targeting my wet sensitive center. Fuck!

"You're so damn a beauty, babe. And very wet too," he said and then chuckled.

I pinched his masculine arm. "Stop teasing me if you want this to continue. I'm a virgin!"

"Noted, babe!" He winked and kneeled facing my sacred triangle.

Oh, god! His breath was fanning my heap. I might be a virgin but my mind wasn't, I read a lot of erotic romance books!

"Ah!" I grunted when his lips and tongue started to feast on my wetness.

"Shit!" I covered my mouth with my hand afraid that someone might hear me.

He put one leg on his shoulder and plunged deeper into me. I didn't know why I just gave in to him so fast, but this feels so good and I couldn't stop myself anymore.

"Ah! Oh! Keep licking me! Faster!" I demanded while tugging his hair because I didn't know where to get my strength anymore.

His tongue lashed back and forth to my clit and my entrance. He eats so well and I want more! More of him!

"Please, I want more!" I begged.

His finger went in and I wailed so loud. This is so good! I felt so good!

"Damn! Fuck!" I exclaimed when he put in another finger while licking my clit.

"You taste good, babe! I can devour you the entire day! Fuck!" he uttered while he thrusts his fingers in and out of me.

"Oh, god! Something is coming out! I'm gonna pee!" I told him while pulling his hair.

"Let it cum, babe. That's not a pee," he said.

And that's when a warm liquid flowed out from inside me. I sighed and puffed after. My knees became so powerless.

"You are ready, babe!" he declared and devoured my lips once again. His lips and tongue tasted different. Is it because he ate me?

He pulled away and removed his pants and boxer shorts. I inhaled really hard when I saw how big his manhood was.

He sneered when he saw my reaction. "Surprise! Did you like it?"

"T-that's a monster!" I uttered in amazement.

He chortled and embraced me once again. "And this monster is gonna take you all night until you pass out," he whispered and bit my earlobe.

"I'm gonna take you now, babe. I'm gonna make you mine!" he said and in one powerful move, he took my purity.

‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.