Bloodlusted..- She Speaks Nothing but FALSEHOODS!!

Chapter: 5 Arc: 4
We Will be in Whistèriä's POV:

White energy rippling throughout the ground made Whistèriä brace in her step, her foot sliding back as light pink spiritual energy sparked off her and to the ground behind her. Swiping her right arm back, Whistèriä exhaled sharply having a deep sense of disdain spark upon seeing Hijìn in this condition being reminded of the feral cannibalistic tendencies she found her relatives in upon her reawakening...left her without any other option as the man was clearly crazed. Seeing Hijìn cackle out a few times as the veins around his eyes bulged as he was about to throw himself at the siren, she crossed her index and middle finger and shot her hand forward a bright red energy explode around her and out shot a red long snooted moth. It's red body lighting up the undead world and as it flew out from Whistèriä's arm, that of which had her tattoos glowing the same color as the moth, would extend its wings and cause white bands of silk to shoot from it and instantly begin wrapping the man's body up causing Hijìn to stop and merely stand there as he tried to charge forward screaming aloud like a wild animal.

  Moths silk nonstop entangling the mans body would shoot forth and stab into the ground yanking Hijìn back. Whistèriä sliding her left arm over her right arm then pressing her left hands index and thumb together her left arm would begin to glow a bright green, out shooting forth was a chunky green moth that upon being summoned screeched out and made the silk bonds shake. Hijìn bearing his canines out yanked his arms around as silk bonds grabbed at the top of his head and pulled back with tremendous strength, as he groaned in some levels of discomfort it came to his shock that the very silk bonds began to rapidly grow larger and larger as they were enveloped in a green energy. Whistèriä brushing her hands past her waist scoffed as she faced the man who writhed underneath the ever growing burdens of silk saying aloud: "Larry good job with the silk..and Berry nice one making the silk larger and denser- that should hold him for a few minutes as we make a plan for his attempted petulance." Larry the Red Spirit Moth would coo as if flew around Whistèriä flaunting its large snoot around as Berry did the same, yet as Larry landed on Whistèriä shoulder keeping the flow of silk going the two would stare at one another for a second as if getting in a little trance..

  Just out of nowhere a little spark of blue light would seep through the silk line and in that instant all the silk would explode off Hijìn in a violent explosion of charged blue energy. Smoke billowing off Hijìn's smoky tan skin was present in him exhaling the very same smoke just as he clenched his fist and turned his gaze to Whistèriä who faced him slightly bewildered. Scattering of dust on the ground and he vanished, Whistèriä frantically looking around was paired from Larry planting two small feet down on Whistèriä's shoulder and screeching out causing a hexagonal barrier of energy to form around them before right after the man would reappear on top of them, slamming both clawed fists into the barrier causing them to sink into the ground..yet the barrier stayed in tact. Hijìn's fist bouncing off the shield made him bounce back and spin his whole body around mid air by just swinging his fist, and in doing so he shot a large bundle of intertwined ethereal string at the shield and just at that moment the two collided the barrier exploded launching both backwards. "Ngh! Damn it! What's wrong with that..that barrier always holds..what's going on here.." Whistèriä uttered to herself as she dug her nails into the ground and got up off her knee after faltering back only a bit only to see Hijìn gone again.

  Glaring her gaze she clenched her right fist then suddenly shot her index finger aimed at the sky her tattoos on her arm became bright orange summoning the third moth known as Jerry, which caused a gigantic swell of wind to rip through the dead plains in a circling motion sending everything flying. Jerry the small orange spirit moth would hover above Whistèriä just on top of her finger and flap its wings incredibly fast, causing the wind tunnel around them to increase in speed. Dead plants being composted in the fast breeze, Whistèriä couldn't tell if if worked in keeping the man back, and with a sparkle of her yellow eyes she uttered the words: "Cleanse..Karmic Reckoning!" Upon her uttering those words, an area of 100km around her would temporarily have its spiritual effects nullified- 'Any gimmicks, any area of effects..all out the window- this is the last few gifts I've been given before my livelihood went to the gutter! I have to keep him away from that big sword! I..have to stop him! I can't let him get in my way of my birthright!' Thought Whistèriä as she let her hand fall and allowed Jerry to fly around her sending waves of razor winds in all directions while Larry and Berry stayed right by Whistèriä the whole time on guard. Pulses of rapid blue energy went through Whistèriä's tattoos and she knew what this was, soon slapping a tattoo on her right thigh of a crescent moon saying in a whisper "Shhhhhh! Terry! Shush! No I'm not letting you out yet! You're too much of a risk right now!"