"Forgone..with Many Cycles Again.."

Chapter: 15 Arc: 2 
Red Leaves and Gray leaf litter slowly fall onto the matted carpet beneath your feet, your home again, it has been so long the room has let nature consume itself once more. Opening your eyes one more time you fixate it all on the one person in front of you, frustration and sadness linger in the wind as the drapes covering the window softly blow by with the sea smelling air, resting yourself on a worn down chair you take it in. Reality closing in as all the images in your head scream out at you getting louder and louder, faster and faster, closer till it all fades away..
The fight is long away V..my daughter give it time, you'll get the revenge you oh so deserve~
WAKE UP!

V POV:

Far off from the original fight between you and those two savages you see yourself back home, it's under kept, many cycles of you wandering on your own throughout the endless expanses draw you back here. You've traveled all there is to discover on this red continent and can only find yourself getting nothing else but annoyance in being here. Warm firm grip on your forearm reminds you of where you are, head screaming out of many illusions illustrated deep within your psyche begin to fade, you are back and with Her. Tugging your arm back you let loose of the hold on you before stepping over to your worn down dresser and passing your hand over it gently, the small indents and ridges from weathering imprinting themselves into your mind thr further you go along. Sounds of rummaging and complaining ring behind your ears, your ignoring your sister aren't you? Of course you are my daughter, she strays off the path...our path, but for now play along and let her do her simple bickering and I promise you'll inch ever so closer to your destiny~

  Hèr'La: "Hey! Hey! HEY!" Hèr'La would yell out to her sister whom faced emotionless to the cracked dresser mirror, her torn clothes slowly repairing themselves with thin fibers attaching her sweater back together. Hair full of leaf litter and lower skirt coated in Ma'ire's dried blood, Hèr'La would look ever so condescendingly towards her sister who stayed in this state for a while longer until glancing over at her.

  "Yeah what do you want? Can't see I'm doing my job here?" V remarked in a bitter tone to her sister as she planted her hands down on the dresser whistling her small prism-like drones to fly back into their charging stations outside. It's hard to ignore her when all she does is bicker at me all day over simple things I do anyways, like how hard it is to get rid of some pests by yourself..like cmon she says she takes after you but all she does is act a fool mom. I'm aware daughter just give her time, her treachery against your father calling him nothing more than a 'Bulbous Vegetative Mass' will be repaid in full, remember you have all the time in the world and I promise you'll get your sweet oh so sweet revenge. V mumbled under her breath as a second voice spoke to her within her own consciousness, her own sister looking at her in concern as to what she's been slowly turning into for over the past few lifetimes (years)

  Hèr'La: She softly placed her battered up hands on her sisters palm ever so hesitantly, her hand wavering for a second before it passed itself over, their hands interlocked for but a moment as V turned away from her sister allowing this to happen. Hèr'La couldn't tell the same mental connections as her sister did with those..those Things! Leaving her cast behind to do the work of trying to preserve the woods original inhabitants, species were dwindling and she had her hands full enough, parasitic life forms coming out of the horrid mass of matter V couldn't stop calling her father. Taking a step forward whilst still holding her sisters hand Hèr'La would ask in a soft tone, "Would..would you like something to eat? Drink? I know you m-must be parched at least over what just happened?". Awkwardly trying to hold a smile as she tried to be compassionate, her emotions and choices were all over the place after what she had just witnessed. Hijìn smashing her sisters face in, the forest in ruins, Ma'ire's dead corpse after he tried to save them, that thing of darkness lurking in Hijìn's shadow which attacked her, these past few weeks have taken such a toll she was truly reconsidering if what she had done was actually the right thing. 'what am I thinking of course it was, if I didn't come over to try to help she..she would've gutted them on the spot when she had the right opportunity, it's what she did regardless..no wonder I saw her arrow holes near the campsite of those two when they slept..', her mental dilemma ending when she felt her hand getting ever so more clenched by her sisters palm.