Introduction to Arc 3

Dubbed "Forthgone Soul Torn Depths" this arc is what you could tell the beginning of the third arc and mainly dealing with the seas of this mysterious planet. Allot has happened with the last arc "Parasitic Equilibrium", introduction of many characters as well as the conversations involving many concepts but this is just the beginning!
Forthgone Soul Torn Depths will in my eyes be a very chaotic chapter filled to the brim with large scale events possibly even worse than what had happened to the end involving the Demonic Entity which was a strange transformation from Vìrkä the second arcs main antagonist and the so titled Hydra which did the finishing blow to the main cast.
There is much more to do and many more adventures to people we have to meet, many things will happen and suffering is a constant..
Fate is still a constant force driving us away from making true change..and she alters it every inching second to ruin us..
Silver Dead Beady Eyes a gateway to the Soul
Those who enjoyed where we've been until now or have any critiques it'd be appreciated to hear them so this can become better
(Grammar doesn't count cause Ik I'm bad at it and trying to improve)
That'll be all..watch the waves..don't touch the water~ and I'll see you on the next chapter of
Far Away Soul, White Cold Star~
(And Happy New Year 🤩🎉)