Soul Searching Taken Seriously~

Chapter: 4 Arc: 1 
  The sound of the thunder and the feeling of burns was all that rang in Hijìn's head, his eyes focused on the goal ahead. It was if the world was quiet until the rumbling began again.. and again.. and again. He ran like a wild elk from the predator chasing it, attempting to zigzag while running as fast as he could without stumbling for a second. On the outside, beyond his trapped enclosed mind of rage, the world around him was falling apart; The sand beneath him sunk into endless ravines beneath their every step, funnels of wind fueled by the undead would form off in the distance echoing out their strength, and lastly the hailstorm of giant lightning bolts attempting to strike them down.

  With a strike up at the heavens with all his strength, Hijìn launched another bolt back asunder, causing the sky to catch ablaze with arcs of electricity shooting everywhere. A sudden tight grip on his shoulder Kÿr would hold on for dear life thinking to himself 'The Fuck is this guy think he's doing I've only seen these once before and it erased- Shut Up! I don't want to die, but where can I go?! Down?! Are you serious?! Damn it Damn it Damn it!'. He looked ahead to see the massive crevice revealing itself before them, not slowing down, Hijìn's aura began to glow around him, and his blind eye went clear again. Taking one step cracking the ground beneath his very step he charged up and vaulted as high as he can across.

The cat realizing how high they have gotten began to panic, thrashing around not wanting to get struck so close to the source of the Rajòz (lightning). Throwing him off balance a bit they drifted to the side, but almost reaching the ground Kÿr leaped off and out of nowhere a bolt struck Hijìn. A massive explosion in the air as sparks flew in all directions, most likely reacting to his own strength, but it was overwhelming as two more struck him midair. Agonizing screams could only be heard as the hailing finally subsided, the smoke clearing leaving him scarred from the heat and electricity he fell tumbling to the ground. Kÿr landed on his small stubby feet turned around sliding after hitting the ground only to see the Boy's scarred body fall towards him. Holding his arms out he caught him, although he's half the size of the Boy, Kÿr packs a punch only he knows the limits to, but in this condition, he fell to his knees and let the boy rest.

Kÿr Pov:

Rajòz fell from the skies everywhere and was blinding, yet Kÿr didn't budge solely looking down at his friend who lay there, skin scarred from the immense heat and exhausted since the fight prior. Passing a hand up the boy's head he watched unsure of what to do or where to go, unlike his friend time was speeding up for him in his head. Seeing only in his overthinking mind that there is a chance his friend... His only friend.. Could die. Sitting down on his feet the cat curled his tail up by his side and waited, only passing his hands over the boy to try and soothe his pain. "Why do you have to try and be someone your not.. Even if that weird monster came for us, we would've been fine.. Ya'know? Hheh-" Kÿr passed a hand across his right eye for a second before punching the sandstone beneath them cracking it.

  "Damn it.. Damn it! Fate you heartless bitch.. You and your pride.. Hijaàn.. I want you to stay.. Be pals- could.. Explore the world to- w.. W-we we're so close to finding that.. thing you told me abou-" he began to choke up, aggressively grabbing his head and ruffling his hair digging his nails into his scalp. "I-if only I w-Wasn't Such a Pussy! I-i" a few tears rolled down his cheek and onto the dry ground. Very energy of the undead pulsating through the very ground beneath them almost like the rhythm of a heartbeat, its deep-rooted senses messing with the small felines head as all he could hear are the quiet whispers speaking down onto his failures. Kÿr not being able to contain himself anymore, curled up by Hijìn's side and quietly cried, using his jacket as a blanket to hide from the world. "If..if..only..Ma..and..Pa..we're..here....then...it'd all be..okay."

  The storm raged on as Rajòz strike everything around leaving nothing left but the burnt sandstone, ravaging screams echoing from the soul-like tornadoes falling down from the sky from the energy flowing outwards past the horizon, and sand filtering out as the world grew to a hellscape of deep ravines and ditches there in the center of this artificial hell laid Hijìn. The boy who seemed a beast yet human-like and his recent and only friend Kÿr, like a dog unlike his appearance, stayed by his side wanting it all to go away...