Grim Awakening and Past Hauntings

Chapter: 3 pt. 2 Arc: 1 

The ever so slowing down of the sandstorm below made the scenic view from the cliff face more comfortable, although this uncovered hill was a safe haven for them from the elements..it won't be the case for much longer. Having traveled lifetimes across many seas and walks of life came someone from one's history, ripped asunder and seeking only death in the name of Heaven they continue their pursuit until today. Manipulation is only as sweet as the fool is to fall to its influences..
Now Face Me..

  The two boys would be sharing small playful ruses at one another as they got accustomed to the heights, the view from above showing the snow-like endless fields of the desert beyond them, the Boy staring out and reminiscing on what this could have truly become. Kÿr used his strange magic-like abilities to conjure up a few metallic darts before tossing them as hard as possible to a small painted stone they made for game, the feline-like creature handing his friend a few darts to partake as well almost as if competing for who's a better shot, and with a small smirk after getting nudged the Boy would turn around and grab a hold of the darts and join in on the fun. However, from below a strange figure would break through the remains of the sandstorm, which now died down to a small breeze, their steps heavy and appear that they are weakened as they lumbered left to right up the hill towards the campsite. Hood covering their face and cloak covering their large body except for the glowing yellow eyes peering from the darkness..who ..

  The Boy tossed his dart making it a direct hit towards the center, he exclaimed out in happiness as he won and Kÿr groaning in annoyance threw the remaining darts off the cliff, "Man even when I used ranged weapons I somehow failed..crabbaskets..", he mumbled to himself. Only that now something felt a bit off as he heard a heavy amount of stone crumble at the base of the camp, Kÿr getting curious would hop off the small stone he was sitting on to approach the cause, the Boy turning to see him move towards the upcoming sound confused as he would imagine no one else would be able to find them here. Kÿr running towards the source would soon immediately stop, he silenced his breath in a second before running back to the Boy and dragging his hand forcibly towards a small cut in the ground, the Boy getting yanked as he was puzzled as to what was going on, "Cmon Man! We need to hide someone's pulling up on us..Quickkk!." The Boy stopped halfway when something broke over the hills horizon, the cloaked individual would slowly arise heading straight at them, body hidden and face disgused they would plant their heavy feet on the platform and stare down the two. Kÿr would throw himself trying to hide, but before he could do anything a strange tentacle-like growth ruptured through the ground and yanked him back, the growths coiling around his stumpy legs up to his chest. He yanked his legs up tryna to get away only to say "S-shit! What the hell is this stuff.. Nahhh.. The heck?!". Turning around only to see the giant lumbering figure cast its shadow over him, his ears folding back getting defensive. The Boy yelled out like a savage only to see that this being was several feet taller than even he was at 8ft, The Figure exhaled slowly with a raspy groan at the end before a rat-like hairless tail curled near its feet and out of nowhere two strange tentacle-like growths erupted from the ground and coiled around the Boys ankles.

  The Figure stretched its arm out revealing a decayed muscle fiber revealed arm fused with those same tentacle growths, they would speak in a deep almost groan tone of voice "You.. olden one- I.. h- poor Poor.. Hijïn..~" (Hì-Jin), it said pointing its finger at the Boy who was standing there confused, its hand was comprised of vine wrapped exposed flesh and muscle arms with small pockets of rotten fur visible due to the campfire light. "H-hey U-Uh.. buddy what does he mean by Hijann?! Eheeeehhh..?!" Kÿr said turning to the boy panicking as the coiling tentacles wrapped further and further around Kÿr's body. The Boy saw Kÿr and began to panic as he turned to face the figure, yelling at them wanting Kÿr to be set free only to stop as the Figure slowly removed its hood. The Boy watched with eyes wide open as the creature revealed itself saying "A..A-baa?!"