Prologue

.o0×X×0o. 𝓽卄乇 ˢ𝔸𝓃𝓭𝕊 𝐎千 𝔽ΔŦ𝓔 Ħᵃ𝔳ᗴ ร𝒽Ⓘ𝒻ţ𝕖𝕕 .o0×X×0o

   A System so far away from the mediums of space, yet at the center of all that happens sat a distant world. The world was a large earth-like planet, but something was different about it, It had two small orbiting suns rotating around its axis, two gas giants so close to it they were orbit locked by the planet, and lastly, it dwarfed all the surrounding systems by itself. It held such stature that all things across the distance of space herald at the size of this unnatural spatial body. 

The planet's surface was rugged, life holding onto its seams as the climate and ecosystems were ever evolving before their very eyes, nothing could ever stay the same. With only the influence of chaos and karma spread forth from the very wells that sprang from the dried lands of the dead, all whom were ever near suffered the ever draining feeling of ones life force being sapped from their very beings

Even in its state of slow entropy, there was once a time where some civilizations had a foothold within the very realms this world had to offer. For as the time passed and the Moon ever shined in the sky, it served as a constant reminder to the Blessings granted to those who were born on the days when the grace from the Heavens fell to those worthy. 

Yet, something changed, one day the moon stopped shining, the suns merged and became darkness..and the eyes never stopped coming..

Bodies once belonging to those of innocence shed their feathers and tried their best to combat this ensuing darkness, but it was to no avail..it wasn't enough and they just kept on coming. The creatures of the dark sun would come in never ending hordes and consume all life, all beings, all things..leaving nothing except endless piles of bodies which soon was fused into their never ending mass..and used to fuel their homicides across whole worlds..

As other planets drawn in from this tormented scapes gravitational pull drew near in their orbit, the masses wiping life off the face of the planet, would stretch their fleshy masses up and rip the planets from the very skies and obliterate them before they could even crash on the planets surface.

It was a living hellscape before the remaining life tried their best and managed to sustain themselves from any other combat, but they were never truly separated from the darkness as it soon all stabilized as time ever went on tick by tick...

Pink Petaled hair Coated in Amber, safe from the holds of darkness at such purity...

Ivy green ripped skin..bears the weight of endless genocidal Sin...

and..

The Mortal never ending sense of karma..

which will ever lasting...hold us to our sins..

.

..

...

Far off on the other side of the planet, away from the battles, away from the torment, and away from the suffering of many were a lonesome pair. A strange beast and a young human boy traveled along the pearly white sands of the desert, food was scarce, but it was peaceful...in all regards, it was too good to be true. Many lurked in the night which preyed on the weak or foolish to travel alone in the cold wasteland, the Creature and Boy had only one another to survive this..

The Human Boy dubbed the Creature's name as Aba attempting to vocalize the name of 'father' at a young age. Aba had raised the boy with a gentle kinship, almost as if the boy was his own seemingly being the only one of his kind in this hell hole. In time Aba had grown weak from age and his grown up boy grew fearful of what to do leaving him to fend for himself- he cared for the boy all his life there was no way the Boy couldn't give back..

Against his Surrogate Father's wishes.. and warnings of the forces controlling the place they called Home the Boy ran off by himself. Leaving his Father by himself wanting to fix the problems and make all the worry vanish away, such an immature thought.. Now he must face the troubles of the Pearly Sanded Desert alone..

'Only fate Knows if he will Survive..'