Fated Clash of Heart and Will..

Chapter: 16 Arc: 2 
Leaves softly blew in the early harvest season, fish-like creatures swam in the rivers and streams, small winged animals hopped from tree to tree gliding back and forth with extended skin membranes, peaceful sounds echoed throughout the endless abyss of red woods. Out of the fabric of thin air traveling at high speeds two beings collided again and again and again, the peace was disrupted, and the surrounding wildlife perished in the strength of the shockwaves emitted from such powerful beings. Eyes glistening in the early morning sun the fight had only just begun to pick up. Long bantering aside the emotion of gruesome death haunted those surrounding them, only their movements being so fast it caused air vacuums to form when they re-emerged to hit one another. Explosions were all that you could see..now get me up close and personal~

Blade of faded purple grass softly blew in the wind ever so graceful- ripping through the underbrush Hijìn flew out from a gust of wind knocking him back, shoulder hitting the ground he bounced up soon rolling before pounding his fist into the ground catching himself on some roots only for V to reappear above him swinging a strong kick to his head. Explosion of dust, vegetation, and debris erupted from the attack, just from within the two hadn't even budged. Hijìn thrusting his right arm forward blocked the kick getting slammed into the ground, V hopped up snarling in annoyance soon spinning mid air to grab Hijìn by his hair and thrust him headfirst into the ground. Missing her chance to grab him, Hijìn got a hold of her arm trying to launch a kick to her side to stagger her, but out from her soft light green skin erupted many thorns stabbing at his hands making him lose his grip causing him to exclaim out in pain with blood shooting out of his palm. Seeing blood drip out of his arm caused her to laugh out in a sense of victory only this was just a taste of what she could do; In a counter action in such short time Hijìn would swerve to the side making the chain wrapped around his arm to spin and the blade at the end to sway in multiple directions since she was in the air and hand limited movement, However, in a change of events as the blades nearly graced her cheek she would somehow dodge them without even moving responding to him by shoving her boots down his neck crushing him beneath her heel. He planted his feet into the ground gritting his teeth as he choked out from how hard she stepped down on him, ground beneath them slowly crumbling he grabbed a hold of his head and did a backflip slamming him face first into the ground. Hijìn's body bounced from the force he was thrusted at, he shook his head in frustration knowing damn well she was going to do something again to try and catch him off guard, punching off the floor that very instant and launching his chain blades in all directions almost acting like a barrier between her and him to give him some time.

  Speed of his blades gliding past his armor caused small sparks to shoot out and cause a small gust of flame encircling Hijìn as he spun them faster and faster, chains swung by his neck, blades scrapped over his armor, flames lashed out at his exposed skin only thing was he just couldn't care. Mind focused on etching out to where that accursed woman would be he tried to picture the scenario failing to realize that he had on crucial fatal flaw in his planning...she dominates in range. From a nearby tree away from the small buildup of flames and serrated swinging blades V sat down on a branch just watching him act a fool, a smirk and she pointed down to him causing a hellfire of arrows from thin air to rain down on his pathetic mortal ass, the arrows ripping through everything in their path leaving everything with large holes in them. Eyebrow raised Hijìn could just barely hear the slicing of wind etching closer to his direction, his chain lashed forward and swung around his arm causing a rattling noise as it slammed itself against his arm brace giving him just the right sound cue. Instantly turning around on a dime he would slice and dice all the incoming arrows at once as they fell down upon him with his two chain blades, the clinking of shattered Jade Arrows and metal scraping of his blades rang throughout the woods as he went all out, yelling in his growing rage while the chunks of jade arrows blew all around him. Pieces bouncing on the soft charred ground soon fading into nothing but dust marked the step two of V's plan, Step 1: Reveal a Mutts weak Will, Step 2: Reveal how pathetic it truly is to try~, and Step 3: KILL. The arrows running low as none were able to cross his path he took a sharp breath in reassurance as the only form of damage he took was a small cut from his own blade across his cheek and his hand would, just that he didn't account that he was dealing with a psychopathic foresight having Demi-goddess who had a knack for cheating and in that very instance two versions of V sprung out to his sides and in unison would thrust out a kick or a punch causing Hijìn to get sent flying.